Chapter 32

Please read the author's note at the end I'm begging you.

Billie's POV

Tears started to form in my eyes as she struggled to breath. I was going to walk over to her until I heard a click. "Don't move." Jazzy said as she held the gun to the back of my head. I instantly froze.

"Didn't I tell you to break up with her? That means drop all connections!" She yelled. I closed my eyes as tears streamed down my face. "W-why are you doing this, I don't even know you." I said. 

"Because I wanted Mya to myself, ever since I first saw her, I've been watching her waiting for the right time. But you were in the way. I got rid of you then I approached her and we started to date until you became friends with her!" She yelled.

"She started to blush at every message you sent, she spent less time with me." She said. She walked to the bed and sat down. "Go on, try and save her." She said with an evil smile. I ran to her and put as much pressure as I could.

"Mya stay alive for me ok? You hear me?" I said. She looked at me and I saw all the pain. "Hands in the air!" We heard. I looked towards the door and it was the police. Jazzy immediately put her hands up. 

I was still putting pressure on Mya's wound. "Hands in the air!" He yelled. I slowly put my now bloody hands in the air. "Please, I'm the one who called." I cried. They put Jazzy in handcuffs and walked her out.

The medic came and got Mya. "Are you alright ma'am." The officer asked. "Uh I-I'm fine." I said. He handed me a towel and I wiped off my hands. "Um what hospital will she be at?" I asked as the man helped me up.

"*Random hospital*" He said. "Thanks." I muttered before walking out of the door and getting in my car calling the family group chat. "Wasup." Fin said. "Mya's been shot meet me at *random hospital*." I said and then hung up.

I drove as fast as I could to the hospital and when I got there I rushed in. "What can I do for you today." The lady asked sweetly. "Oh my god your billie eilish." She squealed. "Um y-yea I am is uh Mya Parker here?" I asked quickly.

She typed on her computer for a few seconds as her eyebrows furrowed. "Uh yea she should be in surgery." She gave me a sad smile. "Um thanks." I whispered as my voice cracked. I went to the waiting room and sat down. 

I looked at my hands that was covered in dry blood. I began to sob as i remembered her lifeless body. "Billie where is she any news?" I heard finneas say. "S-she's in surgery." I whispered out. "Did um anyone call her parents?" I asked.

"Yea mom did, they said they're on their way." Fin said. "Ok." I whispered. "everything is going to be ok." Claudia said as she rubbed my back. "What if it's not." I whispered as tears streamed down my face.

"Believe in her billie she's strong she'll fight." She said softly. "Ok." I whispered. I hugged her and cried in her arms. 

A few hours later

We've been waiting for a while now and I was getting a bit tired, but I knew I had to stay awoke for Mya. "Family of Mya Parker." Mya's mom and dad and my family all stood up. "Can you tell me if my daughter is ok?" Her mom asked.

"Your daughter is in great condition, but she's asking for someone named billie?" I walked in front of finneas. "T-that's me." I said nervously. "Would you like to follow me ma'am." I looked at her mom and she nodded. "Uh yea." I said and followed him.

I walked in the room and saw Mya. She actually looked pretty healthy. "M-Mya." I said as I walked closer to her. "Bil?" She said. "Yeah it's me." I smiled as a tear rolled down my cheek. "I'm so sorry." I whispered.

"Why?" She asked as she looked up at me. "I did this, the reason I broke up with you is because someone threatened me to. I didn't know they meant to stop talking to you too." I said. "So...you never wanted to break up with me?" She asked as she sat up a little. 

"Well of course not, I would never." I said. She grabbed my face and kissed me. I was shocked at first, but soon started to kiss back. "Mya I love you so much." I mumbled against her lips. "I love you too bil." She smiled.

"When do I get to get out of here." She asked. "In a day or so, I don't know. But will you be my girlfriend again." I asked nervously. "Yes, I would love that." She smiled as she kissed me again. "Ok billie we want to see her too." Finn said as everyone walked in the door.

"Sorry guys." I chuckled. I held Mya's hand as she talked to everyone. 

__

It's been a few hours and it is now 2:34 am. Everyone went home but me. "I'm so glad I got you back." I said. "Me too." Mya said back. "So what do you want to do when you get out of this hell hole?" I asked her. 

"I don't know, they'll probably put me on bed rest or some shit so nothing." She shrugged. "Yea your right." "I'm always right." We laughed. "Thanks for always being here for me billie, you've helped me in ways I didn't know I could be helped." I smiled.

"No need to thank me, that's what I'm here for." She gave me a small smile before she yawned. "Tired?" I asked. "I been tired I'm just scared to go to sleep, ya know. What if I don't wake up?" She looked at me.

"Y-you shouldn't think like that, I know you're going to wake up. I believe in you and you should too." I said as I gave her a kiss on the forehead. "Ok." She whispered. "Goodnight." She said as her eyes closed.

"Goodnight mama."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- I'm thinking about ending this story soon, I literally don't know what to write about which is why this chapter took so long to write. If I do end this would you guys like another story? Also give me some ideas, I'm running out. Sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

1083 words