Chapter 28

Billie's POV

"Uh n-no." I mumbled. She let go of me and smiled innocently. I fixed my pants, along with my underwear. The wetness was uncomfortable. We walked back to her room and I squirmed around because it was uncomfortable to sit in wetness.

"You good?" Mya laughed. "Oh uh y-yea, I'm fine." I mumbled. "You sure." I nodded. "Your lying." She said lowly. I gulped as I scooted away from her. "I-I'm sorry." I said quickly. "Why are you moving so much." She said.

"I uh it's uncomfortable to sit it." I mumbled. "Then go get some new underwear." She laughed. "Right." I mumbled. I got up and walked to my room and took off my pants and my wet underwear.

I looked for some underwear and I couldn't find any clean ones. "Fuck." I whispered to myself. Mya came in and I covered myself up. "Oh cmon bil, I've seen you naked multiple times." She said.

It wasn't that, it's just when she left I started cutting myself. On my legs at that. "I uh I know it's just- I don't know." I lied. She squinted her eyes at me and then looked at my hands noticing I was covering my legs.

"Move your hands billie." She said. "No I think I'm just going to-." She cut me off. "I said move them." She said a little louder. I quickly moved my hands. I looked down shamefully as she ran her eyes over my scars.

She walked over to me and put her finger under my chin before lifting my head up. "I'm sorry." I mumbled embarrassedly. "You don't have to be sorry baby." She said softly, She lifted up her sleeve to her sweater. I saw multiple cuts on her arms.

My eyes started to tear up. "Did I make you do this." I said sadly. "No it's just- I'm an overthinker." She mumbled as she pulled her sleeve back down. "Come I have some underwear that I just brought." She said.

"I don't really know if I want to go out there half naked." I said with bright red cheeks. "Oh right forgot." She laughed. "Well I'll be back." She said. I nodded and waited patiently. She came back with some underwear and I tried to take them but she snatched it away.

She walked over to me and for some reason I got really wet...again. I felt it run down my leg and I gulped. "Does big and bad billie want her girlfriend to touch her." She said teasingly. I licked my lips and nodded slowly.

"Well lets make this quick then, yea?" I whined, "Why can't we go slow." She wrapped her hand around my throat so fast that I didn't even see her move. "My parents are home billie, I promise I'll punish you later and we'll go as slow as you want." She said lowly.

I nodded quickly. "Good girl." She smiled. She let me go and I gasped for air. She wasn't really choking me it's just I started to hold my breath. "Lay down, I have to go get something." I nodded and climbed on my bed.

I waited patiently as she came back with the 12 inch strap. My eyes widen, as last time she used it I started to cry. "Baby why c-cant we use the smaller one." I mumbled nervously. "Because with the smaller one it takes longer for you to cum." She shrugged.

I gulped as she took off all of her clothes. She crawled over to me and opened my legs. "Don't be to loud ok? If I hear a loud moan come out of those pretty lips your punishment will be worse got it." I quickly nodded.

(SMUT WARNING)

She lined the strap up with my whole and shoved all 12 inches in me. I let out a small scream as my back arched off of the bed. She stopped and looked at me. "What did I just say." She said angrily.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to." I quickly rushed out. "Don't cum until I tell you to." She said. "No please-." She smacked my thigh, making sure to avoid my cuts. I let a small quiet yelp. "Got it?" She asked sternly.

"O-ok." I said. She started up again and I put my hand over my mouth to muffle my moans. She hit a certain spot and my eyes rolled to the back of my head as my back arched more off the bed.

She repeatedly hit my sensitive spot and tears formed in my eyes. Moans spilled from my lips but they were muffled, I felt the all to familiar knot in my stomach. I shut my eyes as my mouth hung open, no sound coming out.

"Don't you dare billie." She growled. I felt myself clench around the strap. "I-I can't hold it, M-Mya please." I begged. "No." She said. I tried to keep everything in as she continued to pound into me. Small moans occasionally escaping my lips.

"O-Oh fuck." I moaned as my eyes rolled to the back of my head and I started to squirt. It didn't stop either it kept going. Slightly loud moans kept coming from my lips as I was still squirting. I still tried to hold in my cum, but it was becoming to much.

"I-I can't hold it." I moaned as I was still squirting. She rubbed my clit with her thumb and I let out a small whimper. "Fuck baby please." I said as tears streamed down my face. "I'm s-sorry please let me cum." I begged.

"Go ahead baby." She said softly. I shut my eyes as my mouth hung open. Tears still streaming down my face. I let out a long loud moan as I came. My legs trembled as I continued to cum. Mya continued to slowly thrust in and out of me to help me ride out my high.

When I started whimpering that's when she pulled out. "You good?" She asked sweetly. I nodded as I wiped my tears. She licked me clean and I whimpered again. "Ok baby enough." I mumbled.

(SMUT OVER)

"Chill I'm just cleaning you up." She laughed. She took the strap off and helped me sit up. "Bath?" She asked. I nodded as I wiped the sweat from my forehead. "My parents should be sleep, so." I nodded and got up to follow her.

I limped all the way to the bathroom. "Fuck baby you have to stop fucking me so hard, I have to walk normally for interviews and shit." I mumbled. "You disobeyed me." She said. I sat on the toilet as she made my bath water.

I peed and wiped myself before flushing the toilet. I just sat there waiting for my bath to get done. It was finally done and she sat on first and then I sat between her legs. "You know people still think your a top." She laughed.

"I am, it's just- well you- I'm a bottom for you." I mumbled with red cheeks. "I know you are." She said quietly and planted a soft kiss on my shoulder. I leaned back into her just enjoying the moment.

"I love you so much mya and I can't believe I hurt you. I will never forgive myself for it." I said. "I know your sorry bil, and I 100% believe you are. Don't beat yourself up about it, ok? Just next time talk to me instead of taking it out on me." I nodded understandingly.

"I never meant to hurt you. Tour was so shitty after you left, everyone kept asking where you were and I had to make up a dumb excuse." I sighed. "I know bil, people take videos. Also I love you too."

__

We're cuddled up in Mya's bed, watching The office. "Are you sleep?" I whispered. I didn't get an answer so I'm taking that as a yes.

"Goodnight angel, I love you."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

1315 words