Chapter 16

Mya's POV

it's been a week since me and billie have been dating. So far it's been pretty amazing, it's like she's been in a relationship with a girl before. Right now we're at her house because she's recording a song with finneas.

I sat on finneas's bed scrolling through instagram. "And we're done." Finn smiled. Billie sighed and took her headphones off. She gave me a peck on the lips as she laid on my chest. So far finneas and Claudia are the only one's that know about us.

"Ok, I'm going to see claudia." Finneas said as he grabbed a couple of things and walked out. "It's just me and you now." Billie said in a seductive voice. I don't know if she's just curious but she's been really horny ever since we got together.

I'm trying to consider her feelings but she's making it so hard. 

Billie's POV

I climbed on top of her straddling her waist. I slowly started to grind on her. "Fine." She mumbled and picked me up and carried me to my room. I let out a small gasp when she threw me on my bed. 

"You want this so bad don't you?" She asked as her eyes darkened. I gulped but nodded quickly. "Then don't beg me to stop." She said and I stared at her confused. She began taking off all of my clothes and I helped her do the same. 

She pushed me back on the bed and kissed me roughly, then she went down to my neck leaving  a couple of hickeys until she reached my sweet spot. I let out a shaky breath as she sucked on it. "Please s-stop teasing me." I whimpered out.

(SMUT WARNING)

As soon as I said that she shoved three fingers inside of me. I let out a scream/moan as my back arched off the bed. She wrapped her free hand around my neck applying a little pressure. She went at an inhuman speed. 

I moaned loudly as she curled her fingers to hit my g-spot. "F-fuck Mya don't stop." I moaned out. She started rubbing my clit while her fingers were going faster than ever. I was a moaning mess as my legs started to shake.

"Shit mya s-slow down." I moaned out as I tried to grab the hand that was inside of me. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I let out another loud moan. I felt a familiar knot in my stomach and I opened my mouth but nothing came out out. 

She curled her fingers again, "I-I'm gonna cum!" I yelled out as I shut my eyes and let out another loud moan as I came all over her fingers. She helped me ride out my high and my back fell down on the bed.

I panted as I tried to catch my breath. "I've never came so fast." I mumbled embarrassedly. "It's funny how you think I'm finished." She chuckled. I opened my eyes and looked at her terrified. "W-what?" I said nervously.

"I'm not done billie, I told you not to beg me to stop." She said and the started to rub my clit. I shut my eyes as I whimpered. She shoved two fingers in my making me let out a loud moan and making my back arch off the bed once again.

"Fuck I-I can't take it." I said. She started going faster as she added another finger in me. I was moaning loudly as sweat dripped down my face. I gripped the sheets tightly as I felt the knot forming in my stomach.

"I-I'm going to cum." I moaned out as I tugged at the sheets. " Not yet baby." She said lowly. I moaned loudly as I tried to close my legs. "M-mya please." I moaned out. She went faster as I was falling apart. 

"Fuck I can't hold I-it." I moaned out. I started squirting and I came at the same time. "Oh fuck!" I moaned loudly as my eyes rolled to the back of my head. She didn't stop though. She only went faster.

"M-Mya please stop. I can't take anymore" I moaned out. "Didn't I tell you not to beg me." She said. I whimpered as she slowed her pace but was still pounded her fingers in and out of me. "I-." I was cut off by moaning lowly. 

She then picked up her pace thrusting her fingers in and out of me harshly. "MYA!" I screamed/moaned out as I shut my eyes. I continued to let out loud moans as I tugged at the sheets. 

I whimpered when she started to suck on my clit. My fingers went straight to her hair and tugged at it as she did figure 8's on my clit. My whole body began to shake as I squirted again, not seconds after I came.

She made me squirt/cum about 4 more times before she was actually done.

(SMUT OVER)

I whimpered loudly as she cleaned me up. "P-please stop Mya I'm sore." I said as I pushed her away. "I'm just cleaning you up, chill." She chuckled. I was laid on the bed panting while trying to catch my breath. 

Sweat running down my face, my hair sticking to my face. Cum running down my leg. It felt so good, but I need a break. "Bath, or shower?" Mya asked as she put some clothes on. "Bath." I mumbled tiredly.

She disappeared and I closed my eyes still trying to catch my breath. I never had sex before and when I did it wasn't by choice and it didn't feel good, I only felt pain. But with Mya...lord I couldn't even breath. 

It was multiple times where she had to stop for a second and tell me to breath. "You ready." Mya poked her head in my room. "Y-yea." I said, my body was still slightly shaking. I sat up and slid to the end of the bed.

I stood up and as soon as I tried to walk I fell. "Ow fuck." I rubbed my knee as I hit it on the floor. "You ok?" Mya asked as she walked in the room. "I-I can't walk." I mumbled. "Is that a bad thing?" I asked.

"No it's not, it just means I fucked you good." She smiled and picked me up. I blushed and hid my face in the crook of her neck. "The way you were moaning my name though, hilarious." She said. 

I blushed even more. "Stop." I whined. "Fuck Mya please." She imitated my moans. "Stop stop." I whined. "You said that too." She laughed. "Oh and when you started crying, I thought I was hurting you." She chuckled as she sat me on the sink.

"Mya stop talking." I mumbled embarrassedly as I looked down. "Hey you asked for it." She mumbled as she picked me up and put me in the bath. She grabbed a wash cloth and began to wash my body.

She got to in between my legs and I whimpered and grabbed her arm to stop her. "Sorry I'm just sore." I mumbled as I let her go. "I can see that." She chuckled. I gave her a small smile. She got finished and then she drained the water.

She turned on the shower and I put my hands in front of my face as the water hit me. "A warning would've been nice." I mumbled. She helped me stand up and I washed myself off. She grabbed a dry off towel and wrapped it around me after she turned off the shower.

She picked me up and sat me on the toilet. "Pee." She said I sat there for a few seconds before I peed and wiped myself. She put an oversized shirt on me and some underwear. She picked me up and carried me to my room where I saw clean sheets on my bed.

She put me down on the bed and I got comfortable and made grabby hands so she can cuddle with me. She smiled and pulled me into her. I yawned as I snuggled into her. "Goodnight angel." I mumbled.

"Goodnight baby" She said and cut off the lamp. I slowly started to drift to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Do you think it was to early for smut or? Let me know. Sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

1405 words