Chapter 30

(Unchecked)

Mya's POV

I lost billie about five minutes ago. When she left she was stumbling so she was pretty drunk. I've been looking everywhere for her and still can't find her. i head to the dance floor and I see her. I bald my fist up as I felt my anger grow.

I see her dancing with a girl, who's grinding all up on her. I stomp my way over there and pull billie away harshly. "What the fu-." She stopped when she saw it was me. "Really billie on my birthday." I said angrily. 

"No no baby it's not-." She burped. "It's not like that." She slurred. "I'll deal with you later." I said and turned to the girl that was grinding on her. "And you." I pointed to her. "Who the fuck do you think you are grinding on my girlfriend." I said.

I had my hair tied up and my fist was bald up ready to punch her if she said something stupid. "I mean she's hot, so why not." She shrugged. I launched art her and started beating her up. "Don't. Ever. Touch. My. Girlfriend. Again. You bitch." I said as I hit her with each word I said.

"Ok that's enough." Nya said while pulling me off. Someone handed me a napkin and I cleaned the blood off my hands. "Lets go billie." I said harshly and grabbed her arm. I pulled her to the car and opened the door for her then went to the drivers side.

Billie's POV

I was scarred to get in the car. I think Mya's mad at me. "Get your ass in the car now!" She said angrily. I flinched and quickly got in the car, putting my seatbelt on. I played with my rings as she began to drive. 

It was an awkward silence as she drove. My eyes began to get watery. She's so fucking mad. "A-are you mad at me." I whispered trying not to let her know that I was crying. I sniffled. She pulled into and empty parking lot and sighed.

"Why? I understand your drunk billie but why?" She said. I looked at her and saw that she was hurt. "I-I'm sorry." I cried out as I began to sob. "I forgot your emotional when your drunk." She mumbled to herself. 

"Come here." She said. I climbed over and sat in her lap, with my legs on both sides of her waist. I sobbed into her shirt. "It's ok." She said softly. I sniffled and coughed a little. "Are you mad at me still." I said. 

"No baby I'm not mistakes happen ok." I nodded and sniffled again. "Ok go back so I can drive us to my house." She said. "No." I whined. "Fine just don't put your head up." I nodded and got comfortable. 

__

We made it home and Mya helped me in the house. I laid down on the bed and sighed. "What are you doing?" She asked me. "Going to sleep." I mumbled tiredly. "No, did you really think I was just going to let you slide?" She asked me.

I shot my eyes opened and saw that she was hovering over me. "I-I I'm-." She cut me off. "Strip, if your not out of them clothes by the time I get back, your in deep shit." She said . She closed the door as she walked out. 

I quickly took off all my clothes, stumbling everywhere. I sat on the bed scarred. "What did I get myself into." I mumbled to myself. She walked back in. "If I hear any sounds come from you, you will not be able to cum you understand me." 

I nodded. "Words." She yelled slightly. "Y-yes I got it." I stuttered out. 

(SMUT WARNING)

I laid down and she pushed my legs open. At this point I was dripping wet. She took one bold lick through my folds and I gasped. "I said no sounds." She said sternly. "Right sorry." I mumbled. 

She began to suck on my clit and my hand flew to my mouth. I bit my lip to stop the moan from coming out. She began to do figure 8's on my clit and my back arched off the bed. Without warning she stuck two fingers in me.

I accidently let out a moan and she stopped. "Alright don't cum until I tell you too." She said sternly. "No no I'm sor-." She cut me off.

"Shush billie." She said. She began to pound her fingers inside of me as I let out low moans. She hit a certain spot and I held my breath as my eyes rolled to the back of my head. "Breath billie." She chuckled.

I let out a slightly loud moan. She went at an inhuman speed as she continued to hit spots that I didn't even know existed. "Fuck." I moaned as my hands gripped the sheets. My legs began to shake as I continued to let out loud moans.

"Fuck I'm going t-to cum." I moaned out. "Don't." She said. I whimpered and put a pillow over my face as I let out a loud moan. "Please." I whimpered out. "No means no billie." She said as she began to pound her fingers into to me harder.

"Oh my fuck." I moaned as my eyes rolled to the back of my head. "Please please I-I'm sorry." I moaned out. My legs started to violently shake as I started squirting. "Fuck Mya please!" I moaned out.

She kept pounding her fingers in me going faster each time. She added another finger, "I-I can't hold it." I said. I began to hold my breath again as the pleasure was to much. "Breath baby." She said softly. 

I let out a loud moan as I began to breath. Tears formed in my eyes and began to roll down my cheeks. "Pleas I-I can't hold it any longer." I moaned out trying not to cum. 'will you let other girls grind on you?" She asked. "N-no just please." I moaned out.

"Say it billie." I whimpered as she hit another spot that I didn't know existed. 'I-I won't let a-any other girl t-touch me. P-please Mya, I-I'm sorry." I moaned out. "Let it out." She said. I came all over her fingers a I let out a loud/long moan.

She took her fingers out when I began to whimper.

(SMUT OVER)

She cleaned me up and I sighed. "Cmon, shower time." She picked me up and took me to the bathroom. She sat me on the sink and I laid my head on the mirror trying to catch my breath. My legs were still shaking as I was still coming down from my high.

That was the most intense orgasm ever. Mya wiped my tears and picked me up and we showered together.

__

We're laying in bed and I was cuddled up to Mya. "I'm sorry I let her grind on me, I won't ever do it again." I said. "It's ok baby, it was a mistake. You were drunk." I nodded and snuggled up to her more.

"Goodnight Mya." I said softly. "Goodnight my love." She said and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

I began to slowly drift off to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

1202 words