Chapter 10

Billie's POV

"Where going?" Jayden asked as I put him in his car seat. "Uh to the hospital." I said nervously. I gave him my phone and he watched Disney channel. (A/n- I would say cocomelon but I fucking hate that show.)

I got in the car and Mya had her eyes close. "No Mya get up." I said and shook her. She opened her eyes slowly. I put my keys in the ignition. "Mya talk to me about something you like." I said trying to keep her awake.

"I like...your eyes." She said quietly. "Why's that." I said. "Because they remind me of the ocean sometimes." She mumbled as she closed her eyes again. I put my hand on her thigh and she slowly opened her eyes again.

"Stay awake for me angel I know it's hard but you have to stay awake." I said softly. "I- I'm trying." She said weakly. It broke my heart to see her like this. I finally pulled up to the hospital and quickly parked. 

I helped Jayden out of the car first and he just stayed glued to my phone. I picked Mya up and she was out. "Fuck Mya please wake up." I said panicking. The towel was covered in blood. "Cmon little man." I said.

"Sissy k?" He asked. "Yea sissy is going to be ok." I said. We walked in the hospital and I talked to the first person I seen. "P-please help she cut her self to deep and n-now she's not waking up." I said while tears formed in my eyes. 

They brung a gurney and I gently put her on it. "Ma'am you have to wait in the waiting room for now. "O-ok." I grabbed Jayden's hand and walked to the waiting room. I sighed and put my face in my hands.

A few minutes passed and I saw finneas and claudia walking towards me. Jayden had went to sleep watching 'Austin and Ally'. "Hey any news yet?" Claudia asked. "No, I'm just scared. What if she's not ok." I said as I let a tear slip from my eyes. 

"Hey billie I'm sure she's going to be ok. Have hope." Finn said and hugged me. "Ok." I said as I began to cry in his shirt. 

__

"Ma'am, may I ask how you're related to her." The lady asked. "Uh..." I looked at claudia. "She's her girlfriend." She said. I looked shocked for a moment but quickly composed myself. "Ok you can see her now." She said.

"Can you guys watch Jayden?" I asked. They nodded and sat down with him. He woke up about an hour ago and I gave him my phone again. I walked with the lady to Mya's room and I immediately walked in.

There was Mya, she looked so lifeless. "She's sleeping right now." The lady said and then walked out. I pulled a chair up next to her bed and sat down and held her hand. "I know you can hear me, your not that hard of a sleeper." I sniffled.

"Fuck Mya you scared me. You should've talked to me so I could help." I sighed. "Bil?" I heard her whisper. "Yea it's me." I gave her a small smile. "W-where's Jayden?" She asked. "Finn and Claudia are watching him." She nodded.

"You ok angel?" I asked. "Uh yea, I'm fine." She said. I helped her sit up and I looked at her. "Mya you really scared me." I said. "I know and I'm so sorry I didn't mean to cut this deep it just kind of slipped and I never meant to hurt you I just-." I cut her off.

"Mya it's ok, well you cutting yourself is not ok but you don't have to apologize." I sighed. "Talk to me, please tell me what's wrong. Do you have depression I-I could get you help." I said. "No I don't need help I just- My thoughts got the best of me this time." She said quietly.

"Please don't do this again please angel I'm begging you." I said as tears formed in my eyes. "p-please don't cry billie." She said sadly. I wiped my eyes and looked at her. "I love you ok." I said. "I love you so much and I don't ever want you to think I don't even when I'm mad." I said.

"Ok?" I said. "O-ok." She sniffled. "I'm so sorry." She said. "It's ok." I hugged her. "When do I get to leave?" She asks. "Today hopefully. Does your mom know about the cutting?" I asked. She started to turn the ring I gave her.

"She did catch me two years ago but that was the last time I ever did it, I went to therapy and I got better sort of." She mumbled. "wanna go to therapy again?" I asked. "Oh god no." She said. I chuckled at how quickly she answered.

She gave me a small smile. The doctor walked in with her discharge papers. She signed them and I helped her up. And when I say helped I mean picked her up. She wrapped her legs around me and laid her head on my shoulder.

"Thanks for caring b." She said. "Anytime angel." I said. "Cmon guys." I said. Jayden ran to me and held on to my shirt as we walked. I put Mya in the car and helped Jayden get in his car seat. I got in and looked at Mya.

"Next time when your thoughts get the best of you, talk to me please." I said as I started the car. "Ok." She whispered. 

__

We made it back to Mya's house aka my second home. Jayden went down for his second nap of the day and Mya and I are eating.  "We have school in two days Mya." I said. "I'll just say I fell." She said.

"Ok." I said quietly. "I'm going to go watch tv, thanks for the food." She said and kissed me on my forehead softly. I smiled and my cheeks flushed red as I began to blush. "Aww did I make the big and bad billie blush." She teased.

"Dude shut up and go watch tv." I said and laughed. She laughed and ran upstairs. I sighed and shook my head and continued eating. Mya has always been there for me, she was there when I had depression.

She was there when I released Ocean Eyes. She was there when people started to notice me. She was there for my very first interview. The point is she was there for me basically my whole life.

Now I wanna be here for her, I wanna take care of her like she took care of me. I put my bowl in the sink and went upstairs. "Mind if I join you." I asked her. "Sure." She smiled and scooted over. I climbed in bed and pulled her closer to me. 

"You mean the world to me Mya, I just want you to know that." I said softly. She laid her head on my chest. "You mean the world to me too b, I care about you way more than you think." She mumbled before closing her eyes and going to sleep.

I kissed her forehead and smiled, I don't know what she means by that but I'm not going to think about that right now. I sighed once I realized something.

I think I have a crush on Mya.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

1230 words