Chapter 4

Mya's POV

I woke up to cuddling into billie. She always looked so peaceful when she was sleeping. Her lips slightly parted while quiet snores escaped them. I smiled to myself at how beautiful she actually was.

It disappeared when I remembered I can't have her in that way. I got up slowly trying not to wake her up. I went to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I took one glance at myself in the mirror.

My eyes started to tear up. I just wish billie was gay, or at least bisexual. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I silently cried. Not because billie didn't like me- well that was part of the reason.

It was really because of my 'personal issues' I heard a knock on the door and I jumped. "Mya are you ok?" I heard billie asks. "uh y-yea I'm fine." I said as I quickly wiped my tears. "Ok well we have to go to school in a few minutes so hurry up." She said.

I looked at the time and it was 7:30 am. I sighed and turned the shower on and took a quick shower before wrapping a towel around me and walking out of the bathroom. I walked to my room and picked out an outfit.

Maybe I should try to move on from billie. Yea that might work. I decided on some light pink shorts with a white crop top and I'm going to wear my white air force 1's. I sighed and walked out of my closet to put my shoes on.

"Damn ma, you look fine." Billie said as I was putting on my shoes. I rolled my eyes, "Billie lying isn't cute." I said and grabbed my keys, backpack and my phone and headed to my brothers room.

He wasn't in there so maybe he's downstairs with my parents. I walked downstairs and sure enough everyone was downstairs. "Hey mom, dad." I said as I hugged my dad and kissed my mom's cheek.

"Hey kiddo, ready for school." My dad said. "Yea, I'm just waiting on billie." I said as I grabbed one of my protein shakes. I don't really eat anything, I eat only like once, maybe twice a day. "Hi." Jayden said as he looked up at me and waved.

"Hey bub." I said as I picked up. "School?" He asked. "Yea I have school today." I said. He frowned, "Hey I got called into work so I'll be gone all day." my dad said.

My mom works nights, and my dad works mornings, and if he gets called in sometimes nights. "Ok dad I'll watch Jayden." I said. "I'm ready." Billie said in a sing song voice. "Bye mom, bye dad, bye little dude." I waved to everyone.

I got in billie's car and immediately grabbed the aux cord. "Who said you can play music." She said. "Who said I couldn't." I smirked at her. She rolled her eyes and I continued to play my music.

__

We made it to school and Nya ran towards me and pulled me away from billie. "Bitch you didn't tell me you and billie kissed." She said. My heart dropped slightly. "Uh yea she just did it to protect me, she said it didn't mean anything." I said sadly.

"Oh I'm sorry, we're going to find you a girl." I smiled slightly and nodded as we walked back over to the squad. Billie was talking to brandon and I was kind of upset. I'm pretty sure they're secretly dating.

The bell rung letting us know it's time for class. "Bye Ava, bye Dani." I said. They don't have first period with us. Billie grabbed my hand and we walked to math class together. "Wanna come over my house today, me and finn are recording a new song."

Billie whispered as our teacher started talking. "Uh sure." I said. She smiled and turned her attention back to our teacher.

Lunchtime

It was now lunch and I'm sitting next to billie and Zoe. I didn't get lunch because I just wasn't hungry today. "Mamas why aren't you eating." Everyone turned they're attention towards me. me having anxiety, that didn't really sit right with me.

"I uh...I'm not hungry." I mumbled as I looked down. I felt tears form in my eyes, as my breathing began to pick up it's speed. "I-I I'm going to go to the bathroom." I said and got up quickly and ran out the cafeteria.

I was to busy rushing to the bathroom while trying not to have an anxiety attack that I accidently bumped into someone. "Ow." I said as I fell. The other girl fell too. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to." I began to apologize.

"No your fine, I should've just been watching where I was going." She said as she helped me up. I looked up and it was a girl with blonde hair and brown eyes. She looked at amazing. "I um- your pretty." I smiled nervously.

"Thanks, my names Jayda. I'm new here." She said. "Oh um I'm Mya." I said. She gave me a comforting smile. "Do you know where the bathroom is by any chance?" She asked. "Oh uh yea, I-I was just heading that way."

She followed me as I walked to the bathroom. We talked the whole way there. "Hey so I'm having a sleepover like two days from now, you seem cool wanna go?" She asked. "Sure why not, I'll have to see if I have to watch my little brother first." She nodded as she went into a stall.

After a few seconds she came out and washed her hands. "Your pretty to." She said. I blushed and looked down. "T-thanks." I mumbled. "Can you lead me back to the cafeteria?" She asked. "S-sure." I said. I grabbed her hand she smiled at me.

Billie's POV

"Hey bil who is that?" Zoe asked. I turned my head to the door and saw Mya holding some girls hand laughing with her. "Ok bye." Mya said as the girl walked away. "Who was that?" I asked Mya as she sat down. "Oh my new friend I made." Mya smiled.

"She called me pretty and invited me to a sleepover. And she looks pretty." She said to me. She was blushing only I can make her blush. "Oh...ok." I said quietly. I don't know why but I was upset.

"What's wrong?" Mya asked me. "Nothing, um I'm going to head to class early." I said and got up and walked out of the cafeteria.

Why was I so hurt by this. It's not like I like her I'm straight. "Billie wait." I heard Zoe say. "What's wrong?" She asked. "I don't know why but the way she was talking about that girl hurt me kind of." I said sadly.

"Have you ever thought about liking her?" "What no! I'm straight Zoe." I said defensively. "How did you feel when you kissed her?" She asked. "Uh I don't know." I said nervously. "I have an Idea, after your done with your song we're having a sleepover at Mya's since she has to watch her brother." She said.

"Well we have to-." I started but she cut me off. "No you basically live with her so she shouldn't mind." I sighed and nodded.

__

Mya's POV

I'm currently sitting in finneas room watching billie record her new song. "Hey so I was wondering if you wanted to have a sleepover at your house." Billie said. "Uh sure why not." I smiled.

"Ok cool, grab Jayden." "Ok bye finn." Billie went to her room while I went to go find Jayden, he was in the front watching tv.

"Cmon bub we're going home."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe love you.!

1296 words