Chapter 27

Billie's POV

Her mom came running into her room. "What happened?" She asked quickly. "I-I don't know I was apologizing and she passed out. H-how long has she gone without eating?" I asked sadly. "Ever since she got back." Her mom said sadly.

"She passed out from starving I guess. Can uh can you get me some water." I asked. Her mom nodded and quickly went to go get it. Jayden came in and sat by me. "Is sissy ok?" He asked. His speech is starting to get better.

"She will be." I gave him a reassuring smile. "I help." He said. "Go get me a towel and put some cold water on it." He nodded and ran off. Alice came back in the room with the water. I mumbled out a small thanks. 

"Uh can you get me that towel over there." I asked. She nodded and handed it to me. I poured the whole bottle of water on her face and she sat up coughing. I dried her face off as she continued to cough. 

"Your ok Mya I got you." I wiped the tears that streamed down her face. "Here." Jayden said. "Thanks little man." He smiled and nodded. I laid Mya on the bed and put the cold towel on her forehead. 

"Mya you have to eat." I said softly. Her mom and Jayden had left out the room to go cook her some food. "No I-I'm not hungry." She defended. "Mya you are! You literally passed out because you're starving yourself!" I slightly yelled. 

"We're all worried about you, baby please eat. Just this once." I said. She stared at me for a moment. "Ok." She said quietly. Her mom brought some chicken alfredo. I helped her sit up and then I gave her mom a look.

Signaling for her to leave. She slightly nodded before leaving. Mya stared at her food. I sat down by her and rubbed her back softly. "Princess you got this, I know you do." I said softly. She looked at me with tears in her eyes. "Billie I can't do it." She sobbed.

"Ok ok." I said and took the bowl away from her and hugged her. "I-I'm so hungry b-but I can't-." She sobbed. "It's ok, your ok." I whispered softly in her ear. "We can try later ok." She nodded her head. 

"I-I forgive you." She whispered. I planted a soft kiss on her forehead before smiling. "I'm going to make up for it, I promise." I said quietly. "Why did you say it." She asked quietly. "I-I don't know, I was going through a lot and I took it out on you, and I shouldn't have because you don't deserve to be treated so badly. I wish I could go back and not do those things. You mean the world to me Mya and I'm so so sorry that I hurt you." 

I said. She sighed and climbed on top of me, "I think...I'm ready." She whispered. "To eat?" She nodded. "Ok." I grabbed the bowl and she sat up straddling me. "Remember you don't have to rush, ok?" She nodded.

She hesitantly picked up some of the chicken alfredo with the fork. "You got this mama." I whispered. She ate a little before putting the whole fork in her mouth. She swallowed her food and sat the fork down.

"Do you want another bite?" I asked. She nodded shyly. "Go ahead baby." I said with a small smile. She picked up another fork full of food before eating it and swallowing it. She looked at me and I nodded signaling for her to keep going.

She kept eating until the bowl was empty. "C-can you get me some more?" She asked cutely. "Of course." I smiled and gently moved her off of me. I grabbed her bowl and walked downstairs. "She wants more." I announced happily.

Everyone clapped and Jayden ran to me and hugged my leg. "Thank you for making sissy better biwwie." He said. "Of course little man." Alice handed me the bowl back, but it was full of pasta.  "Thanks." I smiled. I walked upstairs and saw her waiting impatiently for her food. 

"Gimme." She said reaching for it. I snatched it back, "No no, ask nicely." I said teasingly. "I'll let you be a top." She said. I quickly handed her the bowl. She grinned and started eating. "Slow down babe, I don't want you getting a heart burn." 

She hummed and continued eating, but slower. She finished and I wiped her mouth. "Oh I have something for you." I said. She tilted her head slightly and glared at me. "I told you to stop buying me things." She said lowly.

I gulped and took a step back. What! She's intimidating when she can be. "Y-yea I know, but think of it as a apology gift." I said nervously. She stared at me for a moment not saying anything. 

I shifted on my feet nervously. "Fine, I'll punish you later." She mumbled before walking over to me. I backed up into a wall as my eyes widen. "N-no please, I just wanted to give you a gift that I already brought. Please, I'm sorry." I rushed out.

She shrugged. "What is it." She said. I fumbled to get the box out of my pocket as my hands were shaking. "I-It's your uh your ring, you left it at the hotel." I mumbled out quickly while handing it to her.

She reached out to get it and I flinched. "Damn B you making it seem like I abuse you." She laughed a little. I chuckled nervously as I scratched the back of my neck. She doesn't abuse me I promise, well unless she's really mad then yes she does.

But it's just her punishments are brutal, not letting me cum, whipping me every time I cum without permission. Pulling her fingers out of me right before I cum. Putting a vibrator on my sensitive clit after we had sex like 13 times. It's all so much.

"I'm still going to punish you." She shrugged. "N-no you already did when I first brought it, please, I'm begging you." I pleaded. Tears started to form in my eyes. "Damn what have I done to you." She laughed.

"Don't worry bil, you'll love it." I gulped as I wiped my eyes. "I have to go pee, come." She said. I followed her and she closed the door, I nervously stood there as she peed. She wiped herself and I stared at her glistening pussy.

"You like what you see." She rasped as she laughed slightly. I crossed my legs as I open my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. She pushed me against the wall staring into my soul.

"I asked you a question B." She said quietly. My breathed hitched as she put her hand around my throat. "And don't lie to me, or that will add on to your punishment." She said lowly. I opened my mouth but once again nothing came out.

(A little smut warning ig)

Her hand traveled down my stomach as it when inside my pants. I gasped when she rubbed over my clothed clit. "Your wet already, I didn't even do anything." She laughed. "Answer me billie." She said.

"I-I." I stuttered as she continued to rub my clit. I let out a small moan. "Did you like what you saw?" She asked again and she rubbed my clit faster. I let out a low moan. I couldn't even form words. 

She moved my underwear out of the way and shoved two fingers inside of me. "Fuck y-yes I d-did." I stuttered out. She pulled her fingers out, and then pulled her hand out of my pants. My heart was still racing.

"See now was that so hard?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

1294 words