Chapter 23

Billie's POV

Mya and Claudia walks out of the bathroom and Mya's hood is pulled over her head again. I furrow my eyebrows at claudia. "Watch her please." She whispers in my ear. I raise my eyebrow in confusion.

"What?" I say. "Just this time please don't ask any questions bil." She says. I look down and saw Mya's hands all bandage up. "What did she do?" I whispered to claudia. "Should it matter? Just watch her billie, don't let her unwrap them." She whispered back harshly.

I inhaled sharply as I never seen claudia so serious. I grabbed Mya's hand and she winces in pain. "Sorry fuck I'm so sorry." I say quickly. I take off her hood and it looks like she's been crying. "C-can we please go to the room now." She mumbles with her head down.

I nod and grab her wrist gently. "Do you have to hold me?" She mumbled. "Mhm." I said. She sighed and just put her head down again. I unlocked the door with the key card and walked in. I sat our stuff on the floor and then sat her on the bed. 

She laid back and just stared at the ceiling. "Are you...um ok?" I asked cautiously. "I'm amazing." She said sarcastically. "Right sorry." I mumbled. "I'm going to the bathroom." She mumbled before getting up.

I grabbed her wrist and stopped her. "To do what?" I asked. "To fucking pee billie what the fuck else would I do?" She asked angrily. "Well it's just c-claudia t-told me to watch you." I mumbled nervously.

She can be very intimidating when she's mad. "So I have to be watched to pee now?" She asked with an angry expression. "No it's just-." She cut me off. "No billie just shut up, I don't even wanna go anymore." She said as she yanked her arm away from me.

She sat back on the bed with a huff. "Mya it's just I don't wan-." She cut me off again. "I don't care anymore billie, I'll just hold it." She said as she took her jacket off. I sighed before turning my ring around my finger. 

"Y-you can go." I whispered. "B-but Mya please don't do anything Claudia-." She cut me off again. "Claudia would kill you, yea I know." She mumbled before getting up. I grabbed her wrist. "Mya I'm serious." I said. 

She raised an eyebrow at me and I quickly let her go. "S-sorry." I said. She rolled her eyes before walking to the bathroom. She slammed the door and I flinched a little. I sighed and sat on the bed. 

I don't understand she was just fine yesterday. After a few minutes she opened the door and she had on a sports bra and a shirt. My mouth dropped slightly as I looked at her up and down. "Your staring." She said before  throwing her shirt towards our bags. 

"Oh uh- um- I-I didn't mean-." She cut me off. "Shhh billie your my girlfriend it's allowed." She chuckled a bit. "Right." I mumbled with red cheeks. She came in between my legs and I looked up at her. 

She kissed me and I kissed her back. I pulled away when breathing became a problem. I gave her a small smile. "I'm not mad at you, ok?" I nodded slightly, to flustered to talk. She gave me a peck on the lips before moving from in between my legs.

I looked at her as she walked to her suitcase getting her charger. "Are you going to keep staring or answer the door." She chuckled. I was to caught up in admiring her that I didn't even know someone was knocking. 

I quickly got up and opened the door halfway, seeing it was claudia. I looked back at Mya and it looked like she was getting her stuff ready for a shower. I stepped out in the hallway and closed the door.

"Has she done anything?" Claudia said glaring at me. "N-no I promise." I mumbled. "Stop scaring the girl babe." Finn said as he kissed claudia on the temple, and then walked away. "Anyways how is she?" She asked. "Um s-she's uh happier I think, I'm not really sure. She's good at hiding her emotions." I mumbled.

Claudia grabbed me by the collar of my shirt, "I don't care if she's good at hiding her emotions billie, if she has any more marks on her, I'm personally going to hurt you. Got it." She growled. "Y-yes I-I got it." I quickly nodded.

She shoved me back to the door. She put a smile on her face like she was innocent. "Glad that you know." She said before walking away. "Jeez." I mumbled to myself. I fixed my shirt before walking in the room. 

I knocked on the bathroom door loud enough so Mya can hear me over her music. "Yea!" She yelled. "Um a-are you ok?" I shouted back. "What!" She said. I opened the door and walked in. I paused her music and she poked her head out from the shower. 

"Are you ok?" I asked. "Yea I'm fine, but uh you are going to need to wrap my hands back up." She said. I widened my eyes, "No no I didn't do anything it's just I needed to wash my body so..." She trailed off.

I let out a sigh of relief. "Y-yea ok I can do that." I said. "Jeez who scared you." she chuckled a bit. "W-what do you mean?" I asked. "First off you're stuttering second you're literally shaking." She said. 

I looked down at my hands and saw they were shaking a bit. "Oh uh n-nobody I just watched something scary." I lied. "Billie you watch scary movies all the time and you don't get scared to the point where your shaking." She rolled her eyes. 

"We'll talk when I get out the shower, If your still shaking by then we'll definitely be talking." She said. I sighed and unpaused her music before walking out.

a few minutes later I tried everything to get me to stop shaking, but I can't. I groaned in frustration right as Mya walked out of the bathroom, with a messy bun and some shorts and a t-shirt on. 

"Talk." She said sternly. I avoided her eyes. "Nothing it's just claudia scared me that's all." I mumbled. "This woman." She pinched the bridge of her nose. "Billie don't be scared, I won't let her do anything." She hugged me.

I smiled a bit and hugged her back. "Should we wrap your hands now?" I asked softly.

"Yea." She sighed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Hey guys so um hope you're liking the story so far. I love it. One of my best stories yet. Well to me that is. How are you guys doing? Anyways sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

1132 words