Chapter 14

Mya's POV

A month later

"Happy birthday bestie!" I shouted into the phone. "Dude it's to early for this, why don't you bother billie." Ava mumbled. "Billie's at an interview and plus today is not her birthday it's yours." I said.

"Whatever." She sighed. "So what are you doing today?" I asked her. She sat up and looked at the phone going on pause for a few seconds. "I'm having a party at my house since my parents don't come home until two days from now." She said as she laid back down.

"Cool, I'll bring billie since she's always at my house. She practically lives here now." I said as I rolled my eyes playfully. "Don't pretend like you don't like it." She smirked. "Dude shut up." I laughed a little.

"The weird thing is she asked me how did I know I liked girls and then she lied and said it was for her friend, I've known billie for all my life I can tell when she's lying." I said. "She totally likes you." Ava mumbled.

"She does not." I said defensively. "Whatever you say, but I see the way she looks at you and she only does certain things around you. It's like your her main priority other than her music." She said as she got up and went to the bathroom.

"Keep talking, I'm going to put myself on mute because a bitch gotta pee." She said, I laughed and shook , my head. "Well yea of course she's gonna look at me like that she's known me longer than you guys." I said.

I heard the toilet flush meaning she took herself off mute. "What I'm saying is she treats you like your her girlfriend." She said as she turned on the water to wash her hands.

"I mean yea we flirt but that's what bestfriends do, she doesn't like me ava and I have to get over this stupid crush on her." I said. "Crush on who." Billie said coming out of no where. Me and Ava jumped a little.

"H-hey billie when did you get here?" I asked. "Like just now, my mom dropped me off she figured I would want to see you." She shrugged as she sat on the bed next to me. "Happy birthday ava." She said.

"Thanks bil, you coming to my party?" Ava asked. "Is...Mya going?" She asked. "Of course." Ava smiled. "Then yea I'll go." Billie said with a small smile. Ava gave me a look and I rolled my eyes. "Alright ava I'll see you later." I said.

"Ok the parties at 9:00 pm, don't be late please." She said before hanging up the face time call. I sighed and got up and went to my closet. But before I did I noticed billie was zoning out. "B you good?" I asked.

"Oh uh y-yea." She said. I saw tears form in her eyes. "Hey hey what's wrong." I said and hugged her. "I-I like this person, but I think I w-waited to long and now they l-like someone else." She sniffled.

"I mean have they told you that they like someone else?" I asked. "N-no but-." I cut her off, "Then don't make assumptions b, I say go for it or at least ask them." I said and let go of her. "Can I...practice with you?" She asked shyly.

"Of course." I smiled and sat on the bed in front of her. "Ok uh M-mya do you like someone?" She asked. "No I don't, well I do but their straight so I kind of have to get over it." I said truthfully. I really hope she doesn't know I'm talking about her.

"See was that hard?" I asked her and grabbed her hands. She looked at our hands then at my eyes. She blushed and looked down. "N-no I just- I don't know." She sighed. "You can't be scared to ask something bil." I said as I let go of her hands and got up.

"So this person you like tell me about them." Billie said hesitantly. "I've known them for a while, we have pretty much everything in common. I don't know she's just a good person overall." I blushed at the thought of billie. Even though she's sitting on my bed.

I got an outfit and put it on before walking out of my closet. "Well...can I know their name?" She asked. "Definitely not." I said quickly. "But Mya I'm your bestfriend you used to tell me about all of your crushes." She said.

My heart broke at the best friend part. "Yea I know billie but this one is really important and if I tell you it could ruin our friendship." I shrugged. "Fine." She sighed.

__

I grabbed billie's hand as we walked into Ava's house. "Hey." Ava slurred. "Yo." I said chuckling a little bit because she's already drunk. "I told you guys not to come late, come we started a game of seven minutes in heaven." She said.

Billie held my hand tight, it's only been a month since she got raped and she is a lot more paranoid, she asks me to go everywhere with her but I don't mind.

We sat down on the floor joining the circle of drunk teenagers. Billie sat on my lap and held me tight as she laid her head on my shoulder. Yes she went to sleep before the party. "Ok let's start again." Nya said.

She spun the bottle and it landed on this random girl which come to think of it I never saw her before. But Ava said she invited everyone from our school. They got up and went into a closet in a whole different room.

__

We've been playing seven minutes in heaven for a while now. I spun the bottle and it landed on billie. My eyes widened, "I-I can spin again if you want." I mumbled as I reach for the bottle. "No you don't get to spin again." Ava slurred.

"But-." I started but she cut me off. "No get your cute ass in the closet with billie or I will literally make you." She said. Billie got up and so did I. We went into a different room and in the closet. "This is weird." I mumbled.

Billie chuckled nervously. "Um so d-do we have to ya know?" She asked. "If your not comfortable we can just tell them we did." I shrugged. "No no we have to." She said. "Uh ok." I said nervously.

She leaned in and kissed me, we started to make out and my hands tangled in billie's hair as I slightly tugged at it. She let out a soft moan. We kept making out for the rest of the time pulling away sometimes to catch our breaths.

I pulled away and looked into billie's eyes. Her brows were furrowed and her arms were loosely wrapped around my neck. "Ok lovebirds did you do it." Ava said. "ye-." billie cut me off. "No we didn't." She lied. "Wait billie we d-." She cut me off. "No we didn't. Ava we need seven more minutes." She said.

"Guys cmon if you  don't do it you'll be in this closet forever." She said and closed the closet door. "What the actual fuck billie we did kiss what do you mean we didn't do it?" I said, I was mad because I couldn't have her in that way and she was making it harder by being a good kisser.

"Mya I think...I like girls."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- Sorry for mistakes, stay safe. Love you.!

1244 words