Chapter 11

(A/N- Ok so starting today I won't be able to post until Friday at maybe 5:oo pm, sorry guys but I got a school camping trip)

Mya's POV

I woke up to laying on billie's chest. Today's the day my parents come home. When I tried to get up billie groaned and pulled me closer. "A few more minutes." She mumbled. "B I have to eat." I said.

She let me go and rubbed her eyes. "What are we eating?" She asked. "Bitch who is we I said I, I as in me I have to eat ain't no we." I said as I got up. "So you gone do me like that out of all the times I cooked you food." She said.

"Did I ask you to?" I asked. "No but-." "Ok then." I shrugged. "Your mean." She pouted. "Bil I'm not trying to be mean it's just-." I paused when she had her back turned towards me meaning she's not listening.

"Bil." I said with a blank expression. She ignored me. I rolled my eyes and walked over to stand in front of her, I climbed on her lap and hugged her. "I'm sorry b I just don't feel like making a whole bunch of food." I said.

She sighed and hugged me back. "Ok." She said quietly. "Sissy girwfriend." Jayden said. "No bub this is billie." I got off billie, "You date biwwie." He said. "Ok enough of that how about we go get dressed yeah." He nodded and ran off.

I forgot I told him I liked billie and that I wanted her to be mine, but he's only two who expects him to understand. "So I'm your girlfriend now?" Billie asked with a smirk on her face. "No just shut up." I groaned and walked out of the room.

I walked downstairs and got some cereal. "Fruit snack." Jayden said. I grabbed them out of the cabinet and gave him one. "Thank you." He said. "Your welcome bub, now go play." I said and he ran off as billie came downstairs.

"So what's the plans for today girlfriend." She said with a smirk. "Dude stop your not my girlfriend." I laughed. Her smile faded for a second but she quickly smiled again. "Right, what are we doing today." 

"Uh I don't know, I kind of wanna go to a party but ya know Jayden." I said as I shoved a spoonful of cinnamon toast crunch in my mouth. "I can ask finn and claudia if they can watch him, plus Isaac's throwing a party today." She said.

"Oh ok cool, so we can go." She smiled. "I'm going to go get dressed, then I'll get Jayden dressed." I said and walked upstairs after putting my bowl in the sink. "I wanted to get dressed first." She whined.

"I mean you can come with, we do take showers together sometimes so what's so different." I said. I heard her foot steps behind me and as I walked in my room and stood in front of my closet billie wrapped her arms around my waist and put her chin on my shoulder.

A million butterflies went off in my stomach as a light blush came to my cheeks. "Your very beautiful." She whispered. "I think that's you." I said quietly. "Take the damn compliment babe." She said as she let me go and sat on my bed.

"How about you go get an outfit." I said. She rolled her eyes and went to her room. I sighed and went through all my clothes and picked out a nice outfit. I walked to billie room to see if she was done.

"You ready?" She asked. "Cmon." I said and walked to the bathroom.

Billie's POV

We both got in the shower and I just stared at her naked body. I've never done this before but something about her just makes me insane. "b you good?" She asked. "Uh y-yea." I smiled nervously.

Mya's POV

Personally since I like billie I try my best not to look at her when we shower together but sometimes it doesn't work, and then I get wet. We finished our shower and got dressed.