Chapter 3

Billie's POV

"Why is she at home? Is she ok?" I asked as Zoe sat down next to Ava. "Yea she's ok, she just asked if I could take her home." She shrugged. I sighed and took my phone out.

bby😌💓

Angel r u ok?
read at 10:23 pm
Mya?
read at 10:23 pm
Mya wtf
read at 10:24 pm
fuck you bro
read at 10:24 pm
Mya please respond
read at 10:25 pm
Mya, cmon dude you have me worried
read at 10:25 pm
stop leaving me on read and fucking respond
read at 10:26 pm
ite bro I'm done
read at 10:26 pm

I sighed in frustration, of course I'm not done with her she's my best friend. "Bil you good?" Drew asked. "No I'm not, Mya won't fucking respond to me." I mumbled. "what happened?" Nya asked.

"Bro I kissed her so this creep won't mess with her and Zoe took her home and now she won't text me back she just fucking reads the message." I sat down on the couch. "I'm sorry you kissed her?" Nya said.

"Yes." I mumbled.

Mya's POV

I woke up to Jayden violently shaking me. "Sissy text you." He pointed to my phone. I grabbed it and saw billie's messages. "Fuck." I said. "Bad word." Jayden said. "Yes bub a very bad word." I sighed and sat up.

I sent a text back.

Bestiebae💗

Angel r u ok?
read at 10:23 pm
Mya?
read at 10:23 pm
Mya wtf
read at 10:24 pm
fuck you bro
read at 10:24 pm
Mya please respond
read at 10:25 pm
Mya, cmon dude you have me worried
read at 10:25 pm
stop leaving me on read and fucking respond
read at 10:26 pm
ite bro I'm done
read at 10:26 pm

Fuck Billie I'm so sorry my brother had my phone and I fell asleep while watching spongebob with him.
read at 10:30 pm
Please Billie I'm sorry
read at 10:30 pm
Well I just wanted to let you kno I'm ok see you tmr ig
read at 10:30 pm

A tear rolled down my cheek as I closed my eyes and sighed. "Sissy cry." He means don't cry. "I'm fine baby." He jumps out of my bed and run off somewhere. I sigh and put my head in my pillow.

Billie's POV

I got one more text from Mya and it said 'sissy cry'. I'm guessing that's Jayden. "Guys I'm going to head to Mya's place Jayden says she's crying." I said. "of course she's crying, she explained to you why she didn't answer and you just left her on read." Ava said.

I rolled my eyes and walked out of the room and went straight to my car. I drove to Mya's house and knocked on the door. No answer. I knocked on the door again. Mya opened the door but her eyes we puffy and her nose was red.

She always looked cute when she cried, but I always hate when she cries. especially because of me. "Oh hi billie." She said. I hugged her and she didn't hug me back. "Please hug me back." I said as tears formed in my eyes.

She hesitantly wrapped her arms around me. "Please don't be mad at me, I'm sorry and I know your sorry to please don't stay mad at me." I said. "I'm not mad billie." She sniffled. "I um kind of have to close my door." She mumbled

"Oh right." I said as I stepped inside and watched her close and lock the door. "Listen Mya I'm sorry I left you on read I was just upset and I wanted you to feel how I felt and that was vey selfish of me and I should've never-." She cut me off by hugging me.

"Just shut up and hug me." She mumbled. I smiled and hugged her back. Me and Mya has never not stopped talking to each other. If we got into an argument a few minutes later we'll be apologizing to each other.

"So we cool?" I asked as she pulled away. "Yea bil we're fine." She sniffled. "Sissy better." Jayden said as he cam downstairs. Mya smiled and picked him up. "Sissy is better." She said to him. "Yay." He clapped his hands.

I smiled at the interaction. "Lets go to bed yea?" Mya asked Jayden. "Yea." He said excitedly. I followed her upstairs and watched her put him to sleep. "Your going to be a great mom in the future." I said.

"Actually I need to talk to you about something." She said nervously. We walked to her room and sat on the bed. I grabbed her hand and looked into her eyes. For some reason I felt my face heat up and butterflies in my stomach.

That's never happened before. I brushed off the feeling and cleared my throat. "You can tell me anything, you know that right?" She nodded and looked down. "I-." She cut herself off. I waited patiently

"Billie I don't like boys." She said. "Like your gay?" I asked slightly shocked. "Y-yea." She mumbled. I smiled and hugged her. "Babe that's great, I'm glad you trusted me with this information." I said as I pulled away.

She gave me a small smile, and I can tell something was bothering her. "What's wrong?" I asked as my smile disappeared. "Nothing it's just- nothing." She sighed. "ok...tell me when your ready to yea?" She nodded.

"I love you Elizabeth." I said. "Dudeee don't call me that." She whined. "You love it when I call you by your middle name." I said with a smirk.

Mya's POV

"Fine but only you can call me that." I smiled at her. She smiled back. "Sleepover?" She asked. "of course." I said as I laid down. "Your not going to change?" She asked. "Oh right." I mumbled before getting up.

I just changed in front of billie. Even though I didn't have a bra on it wouldn't be the first time she's seen my boobs. I put on a sports bra and my ethika draws and laid back down. Billie was just staring at me.

"Billie you good?" I asked. "I'm good mama." She said with a raspy voice. I blushed and crossed my legs that were under the covers. "I'm finna change, and then we can watch a movie or something." She said as she took off her shirt.

I nodded and scrolled through instagram. I decided to text that Angela girl. I grabbed my pants I had on and searched the pockets. "What are you looking for?" Billie asked. "Angela's number." I mumbled as I looked in another pocket.

"No." billie said and snatched my pants away from me. "No?" I questioned. "No, I don't want you talking to her." She said. "But bil-." I started but she cut me off. "I said no." She slightly yelled. I flinched at her tone and slowly nodded.

I went back to scrolling on instagram not saying another word. Billie got in my bed a couple seconds later. "I'm sorry I don't mean to be bitch, I just don't trust her. I just wanna protect you angel." She said and wrapped her arm around me so she was spooning me.

"It's ok I understand." I mumbled. She sighed and turned me towards her. "Please don't be mad at me." She said in a baby voice. I smiled and shook my head. "I'm not mad billie, your just trying to look out for me I get it."

She smiled slightly and for a second I thought I saw her eyes go down to my lips. Naw I'm tipping. "Yea ok, I'm going to go to sleep, I'm starting to hallucinate." I mumbled as I laid on billie's chest.

"Good night angel." She whispered and kissed me on my forehead. I slowly drifted off to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n- So how was this chapter. Sorry for mistakes, stay safe love you.!

1279 words