2

Rebecca's POV

Beep Beep Beep Beep

I slam my hand down on the snooze button and reluctantly get out of bed

I go into the bathroom and get dressed, brush my hair, put my makeup on, ect. I look at myself in the mirror.

I'm ready for another day at hell.

My name is Rebecca Smith. My life sucks. I get bullied by a group of guys, led by the popular Jake Anders. They punch me, kick me, you know, the usual bullying stuff. But things are much worse at home. My mother walked out on me and my dad when I was 13 because my dad was constantly getting drunk. I came home from school to find she was gone, and my dad was drunk as usual. I still don't know why she didn't take me with her. We were close.

After that my dad started getting abusive. I've been bullied since I was in 5th grade, so it just made matters worse. I've never cut but have considered it a lot. I usually have one ready just incase.

I do have 1 friend, however. Her name is Alexis. She knows about all my problems and is the only person I can talk to.

I get my bag and grab a granola bar to eat on the way.

After 10 minutes, I'm at the doors of school. I immediately get shoved into the lockers.

Great...

A/n - Hi there. So this was about Rebecca and I think I'll alternate between Nash's POV and Rebecca's, so the next chapter should be in Nash's POV

Qotd - What's your favorite movie
Answer - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire ⚡️

Also, Nash and Rebecca are both 17