5

Nashs POV

I can already feel the pain.

We're driving back from the airport to our new place. I'm tired and hungry. I just want to sleep forever.

We got to the new place. It was a house. It wasn't that big, but it was a house. My dad probably got the money from gambling.

I jump out of the car and quickly walk inside, hoping I can get out of sight before-

Too late.

He grabs the collar of my hoodie and slams me into the wall.

" WHAT DID I TELL YOU? SHE COULD HAVE KNOWN WHO WE WERE. SHE COULD HAVE REPORTED US. AND YOU TOLD HER YOUR NAME. "

He collides his fist with my face and punches my stomach, knocking all the air from my lungs. I gasp for the lost air, falling to the floor.

He kicks my face, another punch, and kicks my legs. He picks me up by my shirt and slaps me.

He throws me to the ground, leaving me there.

I try to get up but stumble back down. I try again and get up this time.

I got upstairs to see which room would be mine. Obviously he got the bigger one.

I get my stuff out of the car and put it into my room. The furniture is already in the house, so I just set all my stuff up.

I turn on the tv. Doctor Who is on. It's the episode where the Daleks take the Earth. ( A/n - Yes I'm a whovian lets just pretend Nash is )

After a couple episodes of the show I go to the bathroom. I do my business and go to wash my hands. I look in the mirror.

I have a black eye. It isn't the first time.

I sigh and get into bed, not bothering to change. I finally fall asleep.

The next day

I woke up at 6:00 for some reason.

I realize I set my alarm for this time. I don't remember doing that...

I attempt to go back to sleep, but once I wake up I can never go back to bed. So I get up and get ready for the day. Downstairs I hear footsteps. Why is my dad up already?

He's on the phone with somebody and he sounds angry. I get fruity pebbles and grab my laptop.

" You won't be needing that " He says angrily.

What?

" You're going to a public school. I don't want you to talk to anybody unless necessary. Except yesterday you showed you can't do that. I think I taught you your lesson though. Now go get ready. I have to talk to the principle "

I practically run up the stairs.

When I close the door I silently celebrate.

Finally! I get to go outside, see people, and possibly make friends.

This is the happiest I've felt in a long time.

An hour later

We're waiting for the principle in her office. I'm just anxious to get to classes, surprisingly.

" Don't say a word about the things that go on at home, and keep your face down. "

I nod. About a minute later the principal walks in.

" Hello Nash. Hello Mr.Grier. "

" Hey " me and my dad say at the same time. Ok then...

" As you know, I'm the principle of Eastwood High. And sorry to ask, I'm just curious, why did you decide to move? If it's too personal I understand. "

" Well you see my son here was having problems at his old school. Getting into fights. So, we decided enough's enough. Time to move to a better place. "

Good excuse

" I see. "

She paused and got out some papers.

" Here's your schedule, Nash. "

She handed me my schedule.

" You should go. Second period is about to start. "

I get up and give a weak smile.

I look at my schedule.

I have no idea where anything is. So I go up to somebody and tap their shoulder. She turns around.

Holy shit she's beautiful.

" Yeah? " she says

" Oh uh... I'm new and I don't know where any of these classes are. Do you mind helping me out? "

" Sure. Oh looks like we both have Math next. "

She gets a better look at my face.

" Oh my god what happened? "

" Oh I uh... Um... Tripped and fell " I mentally slap myself in the face for that.

" Ok... " she looked a bit skeptical. " Hey, I never got your name. "

" Right, I'm Nash, Nash Grier "

" Rebecca Smith "

A/n - Wow that took a long time to write. But omg they finally met. And obviously this chapter is longer than the last few omg.

Thanks for reading I guess. I don't really know what to say. OH WAIT I got a Twitter. It's @/GrierxxNashxx

Bye