19

Nashs POV

I was packing my clothes, toothbrush, all the necessary things I'm going to need to last about 4 or 5 days.

After I finished packing I got my jacket and walked out of the house.

After 5 minutes I came to a stop at the familiar front door of Becca's house. I knocked and she opened the door as usual.

" Hey Nash. " She looked confused. " Why do you have your suitcase? "

" Well, since we'll be spending time together all week I thought ' Why not just stay here for a few weeks? ' "

" Really?! " She said looking excited.

" Yep. "

" This is going to be amazing. I already figured out what we're going to be doing. Come on. "

I walked in and she told me I could just put my stuff in her room.

" So what are we going to do today? " I asked.

" It's a bit childish... "

" So? A lot of times that can be fun. "

" Alright. Well, I wanted to finger paint, but we have to do each other's faces. "

" This is going to be hilarious. I can't draw. "

" Neither can I. That's why I wanted to do that. "

She got out paint and a lot of paper.

" Let's start. " She said

" Are we going to do it at the same time? "

" Yeah I guess so. "

I dipped my finger in the paint and Drew and oval shaped... thing. I got a different color and drew eyes and a nose. Then I got red and drew the lips. I was reaching for the brown when my elbow knocked over paint. Onto Becca.

" I'm so sorry babe! " I laughed. She dipped her hands in paint and smeared it all over my clothes. " Becca! " I laughed.

" What? "

" So you wanna play it that way, huh? " I dipped my hands in more paint and smeared it on her clothes.

" Nash! " She giggled.

" What? " I mimicked her.

" Oh it's on. " We both put our hands in paint and started kind of whipping our hands so that drops of paint splattered on each other.

She got close to me and put it on my face. I did the same. We were both laughing our asses off.

We tackled each other getting paint everywhere.

" Ok, ok, that's enough. We're making even more of a mess. " She said.

" Alright. " I said, out of breath from laughing too hard. " This is going to take forever to clean up. "

-

It took us a good hour to clean up the paint. By the one we finished it was sunset.

" You know what else we could do? " I said.

" What. "

" We could go for a walk but do a game where each time we see something that starts with the letters in the alphabet, say we see an apple, we kiss and then we see a balloon we kiss in front of that. "

" Sounds fun. " She smiled. " Let's go. "

We walked out and started looking for things that started with the letter A. We walked for a bit before I realized that we had arms.