3

Nashs POV

I woke up startled when I heard a loud crash. I looked around to find a broken plate on the floor of my room. My dad threw a plate.

" Get up, we have to go "

He usually would have done something worse than throwing plates, but he had to stay sober to get on the plane.

It was really early, 2:30 a.m actually.

I rubbed my eyes and got out of bed. I did everything to get ready and packed my stuff. When I went downstairs my dad was already in the car. I quickly got in and sat in the back of it.

The entire ride was silent. I just looked out of the window into the dark.

-

When we got there my dad told me not to say a word, and I obeyed, otherwise things would get a lot worse when we got to the new house or whatever we were moving into.

We passed security and waited 30 minutes until our plane was boarding. There weren't many people on this flight, considering how early it was.

We found seats in the very back. I got the window seat, and in a little while the plane took off.

My dad nudged my side and said " Now, I don't want you to talk to anyone. And I mean anyone. Not even me. Just pretend we don't know each other. If somebody talks to you ignore them, got it? "

I nodded.

" Good " he grumbled.

1 hour later

" Excuse me "

There was a woman in the seat in front of me

" Can you get that for me? "

I looked down to see what she was talking about. She dropped her phone. I picked it up and gave it to her.

" Thank You "

" No problem "

" What's your name? Just curious. "

" Nash " I said

Shit

I quickly put my headphones in and pretended I couldn't hear her anymore. Out of the corner of my eye I saw my dad giving me the " What the fuck did I tell you " / " Why did you do that " look.

I was going to get it later .

A/n - I have to rewrite this because I accidentally deleted it woops. But oh shit Nash talked to somebody fak. And hopefully this chapter is longer than the last few.

Qotd - Will I keep doing qotd's
Answer - No not unless somebody request to do it again

Songs
Crow And The Butterfly - Shinedown
Sin With A Grin - Shinedown
Cry For Help - Shinedown
I Own You - Shinedown
Second Chance - Shinedown
If You Only Knew - Shinedown
Devour - Shinedown

Ok I'm getting into Shinedown. But for real listen to their songs they perf

( I had to rewrite the authors note 3 times 😒 )