26

Jakes POV

This is it. I was going to finally get her for good.

I've like her for so long now. Ever since the 4th grade. I thought I'd never get to have her so I got angry and always took it out on her. But now I realize all those years of pain I've caused her was wasted, because I'm going to have her.

I was careful not to make any noise, as Nash would definitely beat my ass if he knew I was following them.

I followed them down a what looked like deserted street. They both laughed before turning into an alleyway. What?

I walked over to the end of the alley and looked down it while they weren't looking. There was a little shelter and a dim light coming from it. What the hell? I heard them talking and knew that I had to wait until I knew for sure that they'd fell asleep.

Midnight

They have to be asleep. It's already midnight. I peeked around the corner making sure there wasn't any lights or movement. Thankfully there wasn't. I crept over to the shelter type thing, making sure I don't make any noise.

Then I could see her. Barely, though, since it was so dark. Nash had his arm wrapped around her. Shit...

While I tried to figure out what to do Nash moved. He turned over on his other side, still asleep. I realized his arm was now off of Rebecca. I can easily pick her up.

I grabbed the chloroform and the cloth out of my coat pocket and poured the chloroform onto the cloth. I moved her so that her back was against my legs, then she woke up.

I pressed the cloth to her face muffling her screams. They got fainter and she finally blacked out. I looked up at Nash and was relieved he was still asleep.

I picked her up and put her on my shoulder and headed to where I was going to hide her.

Rebecca's POV

I woke up, the room spinning. I tried to wake up Nash but realized he wasn't here. Where the fuck am I?

The room stopped spinning and I looked around it.

It looked like I was in some sort of basement, the only light was coming from a small window up towards the ceiling. I tried to get up but my ankle was chained. I started to panic. Did my dad find us? But then the door swung open. It wasn't our fathers, but Jake.

" Hello princess, I see you're awake. "

I said nothing. I just stared at him.

" What? You're surprised I'd do this? "

" I didn't think you'd take it this far. " I said quietly.

" Well I did. " He chuckled. " I told you you'd be mine somehow. Where's your boyfriend now, huh? "

" Probably gonna find me and beat your ass like always. "

" No, I don't think that's going to happen. You see, this is kind of in a forest and it's underground. You see that window up there? That window is just above the ground and from the front this place looks abandoned and old. The chances are slim. " He came close to me. " But you're mine now. " And he kissed by cheek. God, I feel sick. " Oh, where are my manners. I'll go get you some breakfast. "

He went up the stairs and closed the basement-like doors. I waited a minute then started to find any way I'd be able to escape. I checked my pockets. Yes, I have stuff. I took out my pocketknife and some money. Dumbass. Didn't even bother to check my pockets.

I started to cut at the chain. It didn't do much, but it was working. I did it as fast and hard as I could. Still, not much progress. I heard footsteps and quickly put it back in my pocket and put my back up against he wall.

He came in with French toast and bacon. How did he know what my favorite breakfast foods were?

" Here you go beautiful. Don't worry, I didn't put anything in them. I wouldn't do that to you honey. "

" Why did you do this? After all these years, you suddenly changed your mind about me? " I spoke up.

" No, Rebecca. Ever since the 4th grade I've liked you. "

" Then why did you cause me all that pain I've had to deal with for the past 7 years. "

" Because I knew that I'd never have a chance with you, and I took that anger out on you. You were an easy target, since I already bullied you. "

" Why did you bully me before middle school then? "

" Everybody thought it was funny and I wanted to keep my popularity. "

" And once again that's the reason you caused me so much pain, adding on to the bullshit that went on at home. "

" What bullshit? "

I scoffed. " Like I'd tell you. "

" Listen, I can do whatever the fuck I want with you and you wouldn't be able to do anything about it. So I suggest you tell me everything I want you to. " He said. This scared me a bit.

" No. " I said in a serious tone. I felt an all to familiar pain. He had slapped me.

" I'm going to tell you again. What bullshit. "

" Oh please. One slap isn't enough to scare me. My father's done much worse. " Shit. I just told him. I mentally slapped myself for being so stupid.

" You have an abusive dad? That's why you were sleeping in the alley... "

" Yeah. Feel bad yet? "

" Of course baby. I'll be back. Don't try to escape it's no use. "

It might be.

Nashs POV

I woke up and rubbed my eyes.

" Babe what time is it? "

There was no answer.

" Babe? " I asked again and looked over. She wasn't there. I quickly got up and looked outside the shelter. Nowhere to be seen. I went to the end of the alley. Still no sign of her. I got out my phone and called her. Ringing... ringing... Somebody picked up the phone.

" Hello? " It was a guy.

" Who the hell is this? "

" I told you I'd get her one way or another. " He said then hung up.

Jake.