15

Nashs POV

" Come on " Becca said as she led me into her bathroom.

She grabbed napkins, medicine, whatever she needed to help me with.

Becca got a paper towel and put it under the running water. She wiped the blood out from under my nose. Then she got the antibiotic and put some on another paper towel.

" This is gonna sting a bit. " She said.

She started dabbing a scratch I had on my cheek. I winced and moved my head a little.

" Sorry. You have to hold still. "

" Right. Sorry. "

When she finished cleaning me up we went over to her bed.

" Alright. Time to explain. "

" Ok. Well, earlier today Jake whispered in my ear ' If you want her back come behind the school '. So I obviously went back to school because since I didn't see you all week I thought that they had you somewhere. You know, kidnapped you or something. When I got there I found Jakes entire group. I saw you and looked at you- "

" Yeah, smart move. " I say sarcastically.

" I know that was stupid. But anyways that's basically what happened. "

" Jake's such an asshole. " She said and layed back onto the bed.

" Yeah no shit. " I chuckled slightly. I went back and layed down next to her. We both looked at each other. I looked down at her lips and she looked down at mine. We got closer and I could feel her breath. Our lips connected. Fireworks. Every time. I got on top of her. I licked her lips, asking for entrance, and she accepted. My tongue explored her mouth.

We pulled apart, breathless.

" Becca. "

" Yeah Nash? "

" These have been the best 5 weeks of my life. " I said, smiling.

" I completely agree Nash. I haven't been this happy in years. "

" So what do you wanna do now? " I asked.

" I'm not sure, but I'm kind of hungry. "

" What are you in the mood for? "

" Burger King I guess. "

" Let's go then. "

We got to Burger King and ordered our food. We sat down at a window and started to have one of our random talks.

" I don't get why you think McDonalds has better french fries than Burger King. " She laughed.

" They're just, I don't know, better. "

" Nash, that isn't a reason. Burger Kings are more potato-ey, saltier, and bigger. "

" Whatever. " I chuckled and looked out of the window. I saw a familiar face looking pissed off.

Jake.

" Becca. "

" Hm? "

" Look. " I said gesturing towards Jake. He was looking around.

" Shit. Do you think he's looking for us? "

" I'm not sure... Just don't look out the window. He probably won't see us. "

The worker called us for our food. I got up and got the food from her. Hell yeah.

Me and Becca decided to play 10 questions, since we were too lazy to do 20 and we haven't done it yet.

" Favorite cereal? "

" Fruity Pebbles. Obviously. "

" Reeses Puffs. "

" Ok um... Favorite food? " I asked.

" Turkey for sure. "

Mine's probably- "

We were cut off by somebody calling our name. It was Jake.

I looked back at Becca.

" Just ignore him. I got this. "

He walked over to us.

" What the hell was that. "

" What the hell was what? " I asked.

" You know damn well what. "

" Oh, you mean when I knocked you out? Showed you I'm not as weak as you think. "

" That's it Grier. " He raised his fist, but I stopped him.

" Chill. Can't get over the fact that your whole group ran away and that your friend tried to kill me? " He looked as red as a tomato.

" Whatever loser. "

" Yeah well it takes one to know one. "

I got up and so did Becca. We walked out.

" Nice one Nash. "

" Thanks. "

" Do you think he'll mess with us anymore? "

" I'm not sure. But if he does I'll be ready. " I said cracking my knuckles.

A/n - Hey people.

So I know that sucked but it's late at night and stuff. Also, I think I have a cavity but I don't really know yet and I'm scared ugh.

I realized I never explained what Becca looked like, so this is what she looks like in my head.

• Brunette • Dark Brown Eyes • 5"7 • Usually Has Her Hair Down • I don't really know what else to put •

But you can still imagine her however you want to.

And if I don't get to updating tomorrow HAPPY EASTER