22

Rebecca's POV

" Nash, where the hell are we going? " I laughed. He was holding my hand and running. I had no idea where.

" I already told you. It's a surprise. " We ran a little further then came to an open field.

There was a blanket laid in the grass and a picnic basket. There were also a bunch of pillows and some white Christmas lights.

" Happy 1 month anniversary. " He said.

" Nash you're so cute. " I said. We sat down on the blanket. The sun was setting, and we had a perfect view of it. The sky was orange and yellow with purple looking clouds and the sun was in it all, setting over the horizon.

" Care to have a sandwich? " He said handing me a sandwich. It was turkey and cheese.

" How did you know what my favorite sandwich was? " I asked smiling and taking a bite. It was heaven. " And you even got the cheese and turkey from the Walmart deli. Seriously Nash, how did you know? "

" I have my ways. " He said looking at the sunset.

" Beautiful, isn't it? " I said.

" Yeah, but nothing compared to how beautiful you are. " He said.

" Nash... " I said, blushing.

" I mean it. "

We leaned closer to each other. I felt his breath, sending shivers down my spine. Our lips connected. It was just like last time, better than what it was before. Bombs, fireworks, whatever you want to call it, and much more. We pulled apart, out of breath.

" So what is there to drink? " I ask, breaking the romantic moment. Nash laughed. He pulled out something that looked like a wine bottle.

" Nash we can't. We're underage, remember? "

" It's sparkling grape juice, don't worry. "

" You know my favorite drink too? " I say, surprised. How does he know this stuff?

" Mhm. " He says pouring me a glass.

" Wow. " I say and stare at the sunset, the sun was gone now and the sky was purple with bits of orange. He hands me the glass and I take a sip. " Mmmmmm. This is the best thing ever. Oh my god. "

" I agree. I think this is my favorite drink now. " He said.

After we finished eating we laid back onto the pillows, looking at the stars.

" There's the Big Dipper " I said pointing to it.

" And the Little Dipper. "

" Pisces... Taurus... "

" Aries... Capricornus... "

" Draco... Gemini... "

" Damn we know our constellations. " Nash said.

" Yes we do. "

" Babe? "

" Yeah? "

" I have to go back home today... " He said with sadness.

" Aww baby please no. "

" I have to. If my dad comes home early or tomorrow morning I don't want things to get worse. " He says looking at the stars.

" I guess you're right... "

" So that means we have to have extra cuddling time. " He says.

" Come here. " We get closer and snuggle up against each other.