25

Cameron's POV

Saturday

I heard my doorbell and almost ran to my door, knowing it was Rebecca. I opened the door. She looked amazing.

" Hey. " She said, smiling.

" Hey. Come in. " She walked in with her books in hand.

" Are your parents home? " She asked.

" No. They're barely ever here. Usually it's just me. They only come for Christmas and Thanksgiving. "

" Oh... Sorry. "

" It's fine. I'm used to it. So my rooms up here. " I led her up the stairs and into my room.

" So, do you have any ideas on what singer we're going to do? " She asked.

" Well, I did find this one person. Her names Edith Piaf. She was blind when she was 3 up until she was 7. I didn't feel like reading any more of it. I got bored. "

" Ok. Edith Piaf. " She said while typing the name into google. " Here we go. You tell me the stuff and I'll write it down and make it into an essay. I have better handwriting. "

" Alright. So she started singing on top of café tables, then at age 15 on the streets. "

I heard the sound of the pencil writing on the paper. I looked at her. She had her head down at was looking at the paper. She mouthed what she was writing down. Those perfect lips, I wish I could kiss them. I stared at them.

" Hello? Earth to Cameron. " She snapped me out of my thoughts. " Keep going. "

" Right, right. " I said and continued to read.

Nash's POV

I walked up to the porch of Alexis' house and rang the doorbell. I heard footsteps and the door opened.

" Hey Nash. " Alexis said a bit seductively.

" Hey... " I said back.

" Come in. "

I walked in. Her house looked average. There wasn't anything abnormal. I looked around while she was leading me up the stairs to her room. My eyes fell on her and I only just realized she was wearing clothes that were a bit slutty, which she's never done and I never imagined her doing.

We walked into her room which wasn't that much different than the rest of the house. The only thing about it is that there were a few posters and pictures of this guy with short brown hair and two others guys, one with blonde hair and one with dark brown hair. They're probably famous or something.

I stood there awkwardly until I broke the silence by asking " So who are we going to do the research on? "

" I don't know, I was hoping you'd find out. " She replied.

" Well I didn't, so where is your laptop. "

" Right over here. " She said and walked to where it probably was. She bent over. Damn, she's got an ass. No Nash, you're with Becca.

She opened the laptop and sat on the bed. I heard the clicks of the keyboard and she showed me something she found about Anggun.

We read a whole bunch of stuff about her together and we decided that she'd do the essay and I'd do the translation. I picked out her song Mimpi. I copied the lyrics, went onto google translate ( since it'd obviously be way faster and easier ) and pasted it. I started to write down the words while I heard the scribbling of Alexis' pencil on the paper.

For practically the entire 2 hours I was at her house out of the corner of my eye I could see her glancing over at me and smirking.

" I should go. It's 2:00 and I have to be somewhere. " I said and closed the laptop.

" No, no, no. Stay here with me. " She said.

" Thanks but no thanks. I just said I have to be somewhere. "

" But you can have so much fun with me. " She got close to me and started to kiss my neck but I pushed her off. " What the hell? Alexis I'm with Rebecca I'm not stupid enough to do anything that will mess it up! " I said a little loudly as I grabbed my stuff and walked out of the room.

What was that about?

A/n - Hey guys sorry for the short chapter but I'm back! From now on updates will be slow because I'm STILL moving. We keep having to postpone it for personal reasons.

I also will probably not be able to update again this week because of finals but hopefully next week or this weekend I will, but no promises.

READ MattsBagelss STORYS BECAUSE THEY'RE GOOD AF

Btw I got hit in the face by a softball and broke my glasses but I was getting new ones anyways.

I love you guys 😘