34

Rebecca's POV

" Rebecca are you ok? "

" I think... " I said. " Haven't seen you in a while. How've you been? "

" You almost drowned not even 30 seconds ago, why are you acting like nothing happened? "

" It doesn't matter. " I replied.

" You're being so nonchalant about this. Of course it matters. "

" It really doesn't. "

" What happened, anyways? I didn't know you couldn't swim. "

" I do. " I said and he realized what happened. I sat up.

" Why? " Asks a girl a didn't realize was here. She had gorgeous blue eyes, almost reminding me of Nash, and blonde hair.

" Depression, breakups, everything. "

" Do you need to talk? " Cameron asked.

" I don't think she would want to, Cam. She barely knows us. " The girl said. I nodded. " My name's Raechel, by the way. Raechel Craig. Let's get you home. "
During the ride to Cass' house I thought about what I just did. I tried to commit suicide, all over some dumb ass breakup. How could I leave everybody like that? This isn't going to last forever. I still have an entire life to live and it shouldn't end early just because I feel sad over a fucking guy.

We pulled into the driveway and I stepped out of the car. The door of the house opened and Cass, Alice, and Destiny ran over to me. They hugged me not caring that I was still soaked.

" Don't do that to us ever again Becca. " Destiny said and sniffed making it obvious she was crying. We all pulled apart and were all crying now. I turned to Cam and Raechel.

" Thank you so much. I realized how stupid that was. "

" Your welcome. " They both said. " Here's my number. " Raechel said and put it into my contacts list. Cameron did the same thing.

" Really, Cameron. I can't thank you enough. " I said.

" Call me Cam. And your welcome. If you need me to beat someone up I'll be here. " He laughed.

" Actually... " I looked at Cass and she smiled. " There is someone I'd like you to beat up. "

Nash's POV

Hell. As overdramatic as it sounds, that's the only word I can think of to describe this past month.

Shawn and Matt ditched me because of what I " did " and since the entire school knows, nobody really wants to hang out with me.

I haven't heard anything from almost anybody since Matt and Shawn came over. I probably could have found somebody to talk to but I've been keeping to myself. I haven't really gone anywhere but my job which, by the way, Becca quit to get away from me, the store, and school.

I was currently laying on my couch, watching Friends when there was a knock on the door. Actually it was more like banging than knocking, so it scared me a bit. I sat up and when I opened the door was surprised to see Cameron.

" Hey- " He stopped me by throwing a punch, but I dodged it and backed away. " Woah, woah, woah. What are you doing? "

" Do you know what you did? "

" For the last time, none of that shit happened! "

" Seriously, Nash? Give up on that already. 1 month and you're still making the same excuse. " He got close enough to kick me but missed by a centimeter. " Do you know what she did? She tried to kill herself. " He practically yelled.