C53

Trying not to slam the door open the two of them nearly fell through it, as soon as they heard the click of the lock the kissing from the restaurant carried on. It was Rob that initiated this time and Karen was happy to follow. Her coat came off along with his and he led her quickly and somewhat quietly up the stairs.

"Bedroom..." Karen's voice was breathy as she confirmed what she was expecting from him.

Rob nodded and pushed open the door to the room they were currently sharing. He kissed her harder while un doing the zip on the back of her dress. As he turned her around she groaned about losing the touch of his lips. In response he starting kissing her neck, gently sucking some places knowing it would make her groan more.

"You're killing me..." Karen tried to sound grumpy but couldn't. As he rolled the dress down her body he was careful to follow every inch with a kiss. As she stepped out of the dress he carried the kisses back up her body. He heard her gasp as he reached the top of her legs and this spurred him on. He came across her chest and met her hungry lips.

"Did I mention that you're beautiful..." He kissed her again. "And I love you..." This time it was Karen who took charge. She pushed him back onto the bed before removing his trousers and shirt with the same method. When they were down she climbed on top of his. Rob propped himself up and with her help started to undo her bra...

"WAAAAAAAAA." Karen let out a scream as she felt something furry brush across her legs. He jumped up onto the bed her bra falling from her body.

Quickly Rob turned the lights on. The door burst open as all four kids piled into the room. "Mum it sounded like you were being murdered." Harry spoke and looked up at his Mum. "Gross." With that he turned round and walked out again. In the panic of losing her bra Karen was having to wrap her arms around her chest. So there she stood in nothing but her pants. From their half dressed states and blushes it was quite obvious to all of the kids what had been going on.

Jess and Bex simply looked and tried not to laugh. Aiden had blushed and tried to disappear quietly.

"Ahah..." Rob stood up from next to the bed holding Socks in his arms. "I think we may have found the culprit." He held the now purring kitten close. Stroking behind her ears. "I think someone found a comfortable bed."

"Oh I meant to tell you." Jess was the one to speak this time. "She likes your bed for sleeping on...I didn't want to move her once she was asleep." She yawned and covered her mouth. "If we're done with all the drama then I'm going back to sleep." She rubbed her bump before linking arms with Bex and walking out of the room.

Rob looked up at his nearly naked fiancé and smiled. "I'm not sure I've ever seen something so beautiful." He put Socks into the chair next to the bed before helping Karen down.

"If you're talking about the cat Rob Scotcher then so help me..." She was broken off as Rob broke her sentence with a kiss to the lips.

"God you're sexy when you're angry." He kissed her again this time running his hands up her back.

"I can't..." Karen spoke and Rob pulled back looking confused and disappointed.

"Why?" There was no way to hide the tones of surprise and disappointment in his voice.

Karen nodded towards where Socks was now looking at them intently. "There is no way I can be with you while the cat is watching." She stood up from the bed and started getting into her pyjama's.

Rob looked from her and back to the cat before collapsing on to the bed. "I'm sure Socks wouldn't mind..." He propped himself up on the bed so he was watching her. He cocked his head to one side as he watched her pull her night clothes on. "I could watch you all night..." He smiled as she turned around.

"Shh..." Karen hushed him before disappearing into the bathroom.

Rob watched her go and let out a sigh before he too started getting changed. "One day you will learn to take compliments...and you might even see the same woman I do." He hated that Karen would put herself down, he was trying to teach her quite how beautiful she was to him. He finished getting into his night clothes before sitting on the bed.

"I'm sure you're looking at someone different." Karen finished into the bathroom and walked out into the bedroom.

Rob looked at his fiancé with no make up and simple hair. Then he slowly shook his head. "I meant it Karen...you are beautiful." He smiled at her again. "I'm a lucky man to have you." He stood up and gently kissed her.

"Socks..." Karen looked at the cat gently sleeping on the chair next to the bed. Rob kissed her again, and this time she couldn't resist. "We'll have to be quiet." She spoke into the kiss.

"Always." Rob kissed her again before gently lying her on the bed. "Where were we Mrs Fisher?"

"Well...you had just asked me to become Mrs Scotcher..."