Biblichor: Chapter 10

It was Sunday morning, the last day of yours and Javi's weekend together. You were surprisingly the first to wake up. Blinking awake, you heard the soft snores being omitted from Javi's lips. You smiled as you ran your fingers up and down Javier's arm that laid over your torso.

You then carefully shifted your body so that you were facing Javi. He was so handsome. You couldn't resist the temptation anymore and pressed a kiss to his nose, then another to his cheek, and the other. You lost all self-control and pressed kisses all over his face until you felt the corners of his mouth rise.

"Good morning, Princess," Javier whispered, not fully awake yet.

"Shhh, relax." You continue to litter his body in kisses while he wakes up.

"What time is it?"

"Almost 8:30."

"We should probably get up then. I have more plans for us today."

"More after yesterday?" You were shocked by how much time and effort he's put into your dates this weekend. Last you heard, he wasn't very good at relationship stuff, yet he's going out of his way to have a special weekend with you.

"Of course. I asked around the office for some safe, secluded spots for us, and I think you're going to like my plan for today." You jump up in excitement at his words.

"Really?! Do I get to know what it is?"

"Hmmm. Let's just say you're going to need to wear a bathing suit under your dress for today." He gives you an adorable, mischievous grin.

"Oh! Oh... um."

"What?"

"I don't have a bathing suit."

"You don't have a bathing suit? We live in Columbia! The beach is right there!"

"Javi, I'm a librarian with no social life. I'm either at the Library, the diner, or home. In the years I've lived here, I've never needed one."

"Oh, Bébita. What am I don't to do with you?" Javier tsks and shakes his head.

"Hey!" You grab your pillow and whack him.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Javier puts his hands up in defense. You put down the pillow, graciously giving him mercy.
"Crazy woman," he mutters.

"What was that?!" You grab two pillows and whack him again as he laughs.

"I'm sorry!" You stop hitting him to laugh when you're hit in the head with a bundle of fluff.

You gasp and turn to look at him in shock. All he could do is shrug and give you a smirk.

"You think you're some big shot DEA Agent, huh?" You stand up on the bed, getting amped up. Javier now realizes: he's fucked up, but he's not backing down.

"Yeah, and what are you going to do about it?"

You swing the pillow at him and get the perfect headshot. He then returns the favor by hitting your legs, causing you to stumble on the bed. As you stumble, he grabs your ankle and yanks it towards him, causing you to fall onto your back with a shriek.

Javier takes the opportunity to jump on top of you and tickle your sides. The beautiful sound of your guy's laughter echo through the apartment. After a torturous few minutes of being tickled, you find the strength to hook your leg over Javi and flip him over.

Now it's your turn to attack him with tickles. You tickled anywhere you could reach, laughing at his demise. Javier gathers any energy he has left and grabs the pillow beside you, and hits you. You grab the other one and hit him back. The two of you end up having the most aggressive pillow fight, running in and out of the room, laughing and screaming.