Biblichor: Chapter 14

You and Javier woke up on the couch at 6:30 to the sound of rhythmic banging coming from next door. "Dear God! They're still at it?!" Javier groaned in his raspy sleep-filled voice.

You pressed a little kiss to the underside of his jaw before sitting up. "Let's just go take a shower and get breakfast. Hopefully, they'll be done by then."

"I just want to sleep! It's Saturday, and I still have to go to work!" Javier turns over and buries his head into the pillow to grumble some more.

You crawl over and straddle him to press kisses to his shirtless back. "What if I made it worth your while?" Javier stopped whining and turned his head, intrigued by your offer.

"Continue," he urged.

"I don't think it's fair that only Mary and Chris get to have fun." You mumble into his shoulder blades. "I think we can have plenty of fun in the shower." Your suggestive laced voice sends chills down Javier's back. "You've been working so hard, baby. Let me take care of you."

That was it. Javier turned around and brought you into a deep kiss before carrying you to the shower. He put you down to start the water. While he was doing that, you quickly undressed. When he turned around, he was met with the barren sight.

"I'll never get used to this." His lust-filled eyes wrack up and down your body. "So fucking gorgeous." He runs his hands along your naked torso, massaging your sides.

"Come on, now. I don't wanna be the only one naked." You whine and give his jeans a tug, then sliding your hand down to the bulge.

Javier lets out a groan as you give him a squeeze and hastily undoes his belt. You watch the desperate man with a smirk and make your way into the shower. Once naked, he follows you, pressing you against the tile wall to kiss you.

You moan into the kiss and let your hands wander down. "That feel good, baby?" He groans in response as you stroke up and down his shaft. "Do you like it when I play with your cock?"

"God yes!" He grunts out. You push him against the wall so that you can kneel down in front of him. "No, baby. You don't have to."

"I want to. I really want to. You haven't let me yet, but... God, I've been dreaming of having your cock in my mouth!" You pepper little kisses all over his head. "It's so pretty. I just wanna taste you. Please Javi. Please let me suck your cock." You look up at him with puppy eyes that make his insides melt.

He groans at your words, "Alright, baby. If you insist." He grabs the back of your head and pulls you closer. You open your mouth and take him, moaning at the beautiful grunts and groans he makes while you bob your head. Also, making sure to use your hand to stroke whatever you can't reach.
"H-how are you so good at this?! Mmmm," he throws his head back and closes his eyes, "I'm going to cum if you keep doing that. Uuungh," You smirk a little at his words and go faster and harder. "Woah! No! I wanna cum in you!"

"This is in me." You mumble with an evil grin.

"Y-You know what I mean, Baby!" He pants harder, barely holding on.

"Fine." You pull off of him but give one last kiss to the top before standing up. "How do you want me?" You smirk as he tries to catch his breath.

"Bend over and brace yourself." You do as he says and bend over, holding onto the built-in shelving for leverage.

"You ready?"

"Fuck me already!"

Javier lines himself up behind you and slowly pushes in. You two gasp and groan at the sensation as he bottoms out. "This is the best feeling in the world, I swear!" You nod your head, unable to form words.