Biblichor: Chapter 16

"Babe!" You jumped awake to the sounds of Javier's yelling.

"W-What! Are you okay! What's wrong?!" You quickly turn over and inspect Javier.

"Nothing. It's time to get up. I want to be at the Library when it opens." You fall back onto your bed with a groan and throw your arm over your eyes. Another hour or 2 of sleep would be divine, but nope, your DEA Agent boyfriend needs his evidence.

"Javi! I thought it was an emergency or something! You scared the crap out of me!"

"Aww," Javier chuckles before crawling on top of you. "I'm sorry, Princessa. I didn't mean to scare you." Javier presses soft kisses all over your face while his hands run up and down your torso. "Let me help you calm down." He whispers as he nips at the underside of your jaw.

A gasp leaves your mouth when you feel his hand come up to grope your breast. "These are gorgeous." He leans down and leaves sloppy kisses along the tops of your breasts.

As he works on your breasts, his hands slowly lift your shirt, stopping his kisses momentarily to pull the rest of the fabric off. Luckily, his lips weren't gone for long, immediately finding their way to suck on your nipple. A sigh leaves your lips, causing Javier to only get more excited. Finally, he continues on down to where you want him most, nipping at the skin above your sleep shorts.

"Stop teasing, Javi," you whine.

"Hush now, Bebita. Don't be a brat." He smirks into your skin, his hand running up and down your thigh.

Javier agonizingly slowly, pulls your shorts down, leaving you in just your underwear. He lets out a hum as he traces the outline of your panties. "Look how wet these are for me. God, I want to bury myself in you!"

"Then do it, baby!" You try not to fidget, but his teasing has only riled you up.

Javier tsks and shakes his head. "Not yet, Princess. I have other plans for you before I fuck your tight little pussy on my cock."

God, he drives you mad. You feel his thick fingers finally pull down your panties. The moment you were exposed, he dove in face first. Sucking and licking, pulling breathy moans from your mouth.

"I love how you moan for me," Javier smirks into you. You grind your hips into Javier's face, letting out whines for more.

"You're going to have to use your words, baby."

"J-Javi, please don't make me beg."

Javier chuckles as presses kisses to your swollen clit. "How am I supposed to know what you want?" His pretend cluelessness makes you groan in annoyance. You'd do something about it if you weren't immobile from the pleasure.

"I want you fingers, Javi!" You see Javier's eyes darken over the top of your tummy.

"Your wish is my command, Sweetheart." He plunges two of his thick fingers into you, not giving you a moment of rest.

"I bet it would feel good if I just-" you let out a scream and your legs shiver, "curled my fingers like that."

"Javi! I-I'm gonna-"

"Good girl, come for me." Your head falls back, back acres, and fingers tug Javier's hair closer to you. He groans at the convulsing feeling of you on his fingers.

He slowly slides his fingers out as you calm down, using his mouth to slowly clean his fingers off. "God, I want to make you cum again. On my cock this time." Javier leaves wet kisses to your thighs as he watches your chest heave up and down.

After a moment, you nod your head, unable to form words anymore. Javier shuffled his way up the bed, ridding of any clothes he still had on. You sit up and watch as he pats his lap.