Biblichor: Chapter 25

Separating you and Javier became practically impossible. The world felt right for once. You felt safe - you felt happy. There was no way either of you were letting each other go - never again.

The whole ride home was filled with desperation. You begged Javier to pull over, but he insisted on 'making love to you on a real bed.' It's hard to argue with that, so you gave in and let him drive you home. Of course, you whined and complained as you teased his hard cock, but who could blame you. Javier Peña just told you that he's in love with you!

Familiar trees and turns of the streets purported you were close to home. Unable to contain yourself, you slither your hand into Javier's lap. He looked down at your hand suspiciously but quickly returned his attention to the road. You smirked and moved your hand over a little more so that you were grazing his hard-on.

"Princess?"

"Yes, Javi?" You say with honey in your voice.

"Whatcha doing over there?"

Your finger teasingly traced the outline of his cock. "Just... thinking." You shrugged.

"And what could you possibly be thinking about?" Javier questions, trying his best not to grin.

Your hand moves up to his belt, slowly undoing the buckle. "How pretty you are," Your hand moves on to the button of his slacks and then to the zipper. "How I can't wait to get home," You then tug his slacks down to release his standing cock. Luckily he didn't have any underwear on, so it made things much easier for you. Slyly, you lean over and press a kiss to Javier's leaking tip and smirk at the gasp he lets out. "How much I love you."

Javier's eyes flick down to meet your not so innocent ones. In one swift move, you engulf his length, causing him to let out a deep moan. One hand leaves the steering wheel to hold the back of your head, helping you bob up and down.

"This is fantastic, don't- fuck- don't get me wrong, b-but this isn't safe."

You hum before lifting your head to look into his chocolate eyes. "I trust you."

I trust you. Three more words to make Javier's heart burst with love. "I love you, sweet girl."

You smile before getting back to work, sucking and licking whatever you can and using your hand for whatever you couldn't take. Those beautiful grunts and groans that came from Javier only spurred you on. They became your motivation to worship his cock the best you could. You wanted him to feel every ounce of love you had.

"W-were about to pull up, babe. You should p-probably stop." He sounded out of breath.

"Or I can go faster." You smirk before speeding up. The hand on the back of your head tightens as the sounds get louder.

Once the car was finally parked, Javier threw his head back in pleasure. One hand guided your head while the other massaged your ass. The closer he got, the less control he had - his hips bucking up into your mouth.

"My girl," Javier groans as he wipes the tear from your cheek. "My beautiful girl."

"Come on, baby. Cum for me." You whined before taking him as deep as possible.

"I- I wanted to cum in your pussy, but I don't t-think I'll be able to hold on." Javier grunts and starts thrusting up into your mouth a little harder. "I love you. God! I love you, baby!" He gives in and groans one last time before cumming in your mouth.

You hum as your drink every drop. You lift your head up and smile while you catch your breath. "Was that alright, my love?"

Javier uses the last of his strength to smile and bring you in for a kiss, tasting himself of your soft lips. The two of you get lost in the kiss once again, but the sound of a car horn brings you back to reality. "You're fucking incredible!" He laughs. "God, I love you."