Little Riddle

Prompt: Y/N takes interest in a certain muggle-born

----------

Y/N Marvolo Riddle. You already know who she is, right? Hell, everybody does. All of the Death Eaters consider her as a girl mini Tom Riddle. She certainly got his good looks, his height, and even his charm.

She was to transfer to Hogwarts Witchcraft of Wizardry in her father's orders. But of course, she'd be having her own fun as well.

"Riddle! Is that you?" shouted a very familiar platinum-haired boy, waving his hand to catch the girls attention from across the Great Hall.

All heads suddenly turned, gaping at the girl who was walking confidently with a smug smirk on her pale face.

"Missed me, Malfoy?" Y/N shouted back, ignoring the eyes that were boring onto her, including the murmurs of her name.

"Riddle?"

"Did he really say Riddle?"

"As in the Riddle?"

"You-Know-Who's daughter?"

"This is barking mad."

"Get my name out of your filthy mouths." spat Y/N with a roll of her eyes, her eyes shooting daggers at the people who were whispering to their friends.

Y/N let out a derisive laugh at their reactions. They squirmed in their seats, shrinking with quite terrified looks on their faces as yelps and gasps left their mouths.

Y/N's eyes however travelled onto a girl with bushy hair who was eyeing her up and down, her face slightly scrunched up with slight disgust and or dislike. Y/N didn't say anything, merely observing her. Their eyes met, Y/N's eyebrows quirking up in a challenging sort of manner.

The bushy haired girl was looking back at her with a determined look etched upon her freckled face. She didn't want to seem like such a coward, but Y/N's hard gaze took her quite off guard, making her a bit flustered. She lowered her head to hide her flustered state, her eyes averting down onto her plate.

"Aw. Don't hide your pretty little face from me, pretty girl." giggled Y/N playfully, het lips curling into a satisfied smirk. "Did I already make you flustered? Why so shy? You were being so bold earlier." she cooed out.

Hermione could practically feel the heat radiating from her face at this point. Hell, she looked like a bludger. She looked up, her eyebrows furrowing as she felt her cheeks flush.

"I-I'm not flustered!" countered Hermione. But her stuttering and red face was a dead give away.

"It's okay, you can admit it. I won't make fun of you." teased Y/N maliciously. "You like the name pretty girl, hm? Or perhaps you'd like me to call you my pretty girl, no?"

"Oh shove off!" said a now extremely flustered Hermione. "Bugger your insolent arse off!" she spat, cupping her face to stop giving the girl the satisfactory of seeing her flustered state.

"Whatever my pretty girl wants." hummed Y/N with a wink, retreating to the Slytherin table. She sat down next to her friends, Draco and Pansy.

"What took you forever?" scoffed a slightly annoyed Draco.

"She was talking to the chipmunk-looking girl! Oh Salazar, don't tell me you fancy her?" said Pansy with an exasperated voice.

"Oh but I do." retaliated Y/N in a very straightforward manner. "Guess I'm a fruity little Riddle."

"Draco could say the same." snickered Pansy, earning her a scoff from the platinum-haired boy. "He's fancied Potter for months now. No wonder he doesn't put his cold and mean demeanor anymore."

"Set your bets, people. I say twenty galleons that I'll get the Gryffindor girl first." said Y/N smugly, knowing that a challenge would certainly intrigue her best friend.

"Oh you're so on." sneered Draco, crossing his arms over his chest. "I wouldn't go for a mudblood, if I were you. But suit yourself."

"The game's on."

----------