Her Letter

(Payback bcuz of ur sad chapter Ana_Chamy🙄🙄)

----------

Several months had passed ever since they had won the Battle of Hogwarts. Everyone was euphoric, even Hermione was happy that her two best friends made it out alive. But that happiness soon faded away at the realisation.

Hermione was sitting down on the cold grass, the moonlight hitting her face. She had a letter in her hand, a letter in which she had been scared, yet eager to read. And it was finally time to do so.

The Letter:

It'd be really unfortunate if you had to read this, considering it would mean that I'm...dead. Godric, that was a bit dramatic. I really didn't want to pass away, even though I already knew my fate. I've been thinking about our future cause I'll never see those days, haha. I'm sorry this sounds so cheeky and cringe but hey! I'm just trying to speak the truth.

Remember when we would walk near Hagrid's Hut and you would always jump into my arms every time you saw a skrewt nearby? Those times when we would sneak into the kitchen at midnight just to persuade house elves to be free? Or when we put pink hair dye in Malfoy's shampoo? We were so young and there's so much we haven't done.

Please find someone else, don't stop loving just because I'm gone. Yes, I'm gone, but you know that I'm always with you. I'd probably watch you get married and start a family with your lover. I wish it could be me but..considering the situation.

I do hope I go to heaven so I could see you once again. My life was kinda short but I got so many blessings. I'm happy that you were mine, it sucks that it all ended.

Do you think that I was able to live in someone's heart..and this heart, it wouldn't happen to be yours, would it?

Do you think that you'll remember a little, even just from time to time? Don't you forget me, that's a promise, okay?

Hermione Jean Granger!

I love you!
I love you!
I love you. Always and forever, my love.

I'm sorry that I pestered you so much when you were studying, it's just that I found your angry face quite adorable. I'm sorry that I had to leave you, physically at least. I'm sorry for everything.

Love,
Y/N

Hermione read the letter while her lover's voice ringed in her ears, already missing her laugh and giggles. Several tears dropped onto the piece of parchment, staining it just the slightest.

"You're so cruel." murmured Hermione tearfully, her voice coming out cracked and faded. "You give me all those memories just to leave me and tell me to move on and find someone else." she sobbed quietly.

"You make it sound so easy, you don't understand how difficult it really is." she accused, surprisingly letting out a small, yet sad laugh. "You're an absolute idiot for thinking that I'd forget you."

Oh, she could never forget her. Not when Y/N shone brightly beside the stars in the harsh night sky.

"Always and forever, my love."

----------

I actually hate this it made me cry