Phone Call

(Suffering from writers block lol)

----------

Y/N, her girlfriend Hermione and her Slytherin friends were all sitted in the Slytherin common room.

Of course, everybody knew about the bushy haired girls blood-status. But the Slytherin lot knew that they shouldn't utter a word about blood-status on front of Y/N, unless of course, they wanna end up in St. Mungo's.

"I'll just go to the bathroom real quick." said Y/N, all of them nodding in response as they continued to drink their butterbeers.

Once Y/N was out of sight, Pansy's lip curled into a grin, looking at the bushy haired girl with a bemused look plastered on her face.

"Granger, did a vampire attack your collarbone? Are- Are those hickies?—" observed Pansy with raised eyebrows.

"Is that a handprint around your neck, Hermione?" chimed Blaise with a snort, his eyes squinting slightly as he leaned in to observe closer.

"I-It's nothing!" stammered Hermione. But hell, her stuttering and red face gave it all away. "I was just— It was the curling iron." she made up wildly.

"Hey, I'm back." said Y/N, sitting down.

"Ah, hey curling iron!" snorted Draco as the Slytherin lot went into a fit of laughter. "I must say though, I'm impressed, (Y/L/N)." he said, jerking his head in Hermione's direction.

"Why thank you." said Y/N with a roll of her eyes. "I'm absolutely amazing."

"In bed." giggled Pansy, earning her booming laughs from all of them. "Good God, even Granger isn't denying it." she smirked.

"Oh shut up." said Hermione with a huff, trying to fight the smile that was about to form on her freckled face.

"See? Even they know—" started Y/N but was immediately cut off.

"Of course we know." scoffed Blaise. "Remember when we were on the train and you guys were in the Prefect compartment? We were passing by and we could practically hear Hermione's moans from the hallway." he snorted.

"Oh well. At least everyone knows that she enjoys it." shrugged Y/N, earning her a slap on the head with a rather heavy book. "Salazar, Mione!" she whined.

"You are such an overconfident prat." scoffed Hermione.

"You love this overconfident prat—"

"And your tongue—" chimed Pansy.

"Parkinson!"

"You know what Granger doesn't like about you, Y/N?" sneered Draco. "Your last name."

"What do you mean—"

"She'd rather change it to Granger." he roared with laughter.

"Malfoy!"

Draco simply gave her an innocent look with a mocking and playful pout.

Ring Ring

"Hold on, be quiet and let me take this for a second. It's my mum." said Y/N, looking down at her cellphone.

"Hey mum—"

"Y/N, put on your shirt for Salazar's sake!" said Draco loudly, basically having to stuff his fist in his mouth to contain himself from laughing.

Y/N's eyes widened as she shot the lot a furious look, them only giving a smirk in response.

"Y/N, why don't you come back to the room and finish what you started." said Hermione as loud as Draco.

"Y/N, are you finished with my dildos?" yelled Pansy as the lot fell on the floor with laughter. "If you don't give them back by tomorrow I'll shove my wand so far up your arse that you could taste the wood!"

"Y/N! What the bloody hell are you doing?" shrieked her mother's voice from the phone.

"I'll call you back later, mum." said Y/N in an exasperated voice, letting out a groan of embarrassment.

"You guys are so dead."

----------