Odd Pet

----------

"That bloody cat is like a damn tiger! That thing is gonna murder my poor Scabbers!" said Ron, pointing a shaky finger at Crookshanks.

"Crookshanks is sweet, and your rat won't get murdered if only you actually start taking care of it!" protested Hermione angrily in disbelief, her eyebrows furrowing in frustration.

"You can be so stupid sometimes, considering when you're called The Brightest Witch of Her Age." scoffed Ron, suddenly holding two toasts on either side of the bushy haired girls face, idiot sandwich style. "What are you?" he questioned outloud.

"A snack!" said a voice from behind them. "Wait no— Hermione's a total full course meal— wait my bad, I meant an entire buffet. Godric, I could taste her all day long!–"

"Y/N!" shrieked a flustered Hermione, her cheeks turning a dark shade of red as Ron gaped at the both of them before falling to the floor, roaring with laughter.

"Bloody hell— who are you?" asked Ron, still rolling on the floor like an idiot.

"This." spoke Hermione with a forced smile. "Is my pathetic excuse of a girlfriend."

"Granger!" said Y/N in disbelief, the red haired boy only laughing even more. Her lips curled into a sly smirk as an idea formed in her head. "I forgot to ask you, what's your favourite sound?"

"I don't know. Why?" said a confused Hermione.

"Because my favourite sound is the one that you make when I got you pinned down on the bed—"

"MY FAVOURITE SOUND IS THE SOUND OF CHILDREN SINGING IN THE CHURCH! THANK YOU FOR ASKING, Y/N." yelled Hermione loudly, trying to cut off her lover. "Perhaps I should take you there one day and turn you innocent for once." she said through gritted teeth.

"A girl's gonna do what a girl's gotta do." shrugged Y/N with a playful smirk.

"So what are you gonna do?"

"...You."

Thwak!

"Call the Aurors! She's trying to murder me!" shrieked Y/N as Hermione hit the back of her head with a rather large book, the bushy haired girl reprimanding her like a strict mother.

"What're you doing here in Diagon Alley, anyway?" asked Hermione in a sudden sweet-ish voice.

"Uh." said Y/N uncertainly, still rubbing the back of her head to soothen the pain. "Just needed er— food for my owl." she made up wildly.

"You haven't got an owl."

"What if I do—"

"Your owl died a week ago."

"What if I bought another one—"

"The shop didn't have any owls, they were out of stock." scoffed Hermione with raised eyebrows, crossing her arms over her chest. "Now tell me, What're you doing here?" she said sternly.

"Uh." said Y/N nervously. "I've come here to visit my absolutely lovely, sweet-tempered girlfriend!" she said with a grin.

"You're absolutely horrible at lying." said Hermione in disbelief. "I'm going to find out whatever you're hiding, sooner or later. Have you chosen your subjects for this year?" she changed the topic.

"Still thinking about it." shrugged Y/N.

"Just do what you love, I guess."

"So basically I'll do you— Granger, have mercy! Are you trying to send me to heaven?—"

"As if they'd let you in with that mind of yours."

"Touché, Granger."

----------

Y/N woke up the next day, a groan leaving her lips as she felt someone smacking a pillow down onto her face.

"I swear to Merlin that I'm going to die one day from these people." mumbled Y/N sleepily.

"Guess what I found under your bed?" said Harry's voice.

Y/N felt all the cells in her body wake up as she listed everything that Harry could possibly find under her bed. Hermione? Hermione's robes? Hermione's tie? Hermione's lingerie—

"A goddamn chupacabra!" he said, holding up Y/N's pet. "Did you even tell Hermione—"

"Tell me what?" asked a voice from behind them, Y/N letting out a groan as she spotted the familiar bushy hair, Harry immediately trying his best to hide the beast. "Tell me, Y/N. Or else." she said sternly.

"Or else what? Gonna punish me?" snickered Y/N.

The bushy haired girl gave a hum in response as she walked towards her lover, pulling out her wand and lifting Y/N's chin with it till their eyes met. Hermione's lip curled into a mocking pout as Y/N started spluttering gibberish at the action and the intense gaze the bushy haired girl was giving her.

"Aw. Cat got your tongue? You seem a bit flustered, my love." husked out Hermione, letting out a giggle.

"I am both frightened and aroused." muttered Y/N in a very straightforward manner.

"I'm literally threatening you with my wand."

"Yes and that's currently giving me mixed signals."

"I don't think I should be in here." chimed in Harry from behind the couple.

"You're unbelievable." sighed Hermione in disbelief, she turned around and pointed her wand at the raven-haired boy. "Harry Potter you tell me what she's hiding!"

"This!" said Harry quickly, holding up Y/N's chupacabra. "Don't bloody kill me, that's Voldemorts job, thank you very much!"

"Can't believe you just sold me out!"

"She was about to murder me!—"

"Is that it?" questioned Hermione with a mild surprise expression on her face, her wand hand lowering to her side. "I found that out last night already." she shrugged.

"What—"

"I came in your room and looked through your trunk since I wanted one of your sweatshirts." explained Hermione, tugging the hem of Y/N's sweatshirt that she was wearing.

"Granger, keep stealing my clothes and I won't have any left." snickered Y/N. "Wait— did you really sneak into my room when I was asleep?"

"I was just— I was just making sure that you were sleeping fine." said Hermione quickly, lowering her head to hide her embarrassed state as her thumbs fiddled nervously. "It's not like I enjoy watching you being peaceful and stuff—"

"She's totally in love with me." said Y/N in awe.

"I absolutely despise you."

"That's not what you were saying in bed—"

"I'm in love with a complete idiot!" said Hermione loudly, trying to drown Y/N's voice.

"Feelings are mutual, Granger."

----------

Ah yes comedy to balance out all of the angst I wrote JSYAWBSJ