Attached

TW: Blood, blades, torture!
----------

Plan worked! They all escaped from Malfoy Manor! I'm sorry, I might've misused the word they. Fortunately enough for the Death Eaters, Bellatrix managed to keep her hold on the Golden Trio's brains and wits; Hermione.

"Lost a galleon because I held onto a sickle." muttered Bellatrix. "You piece of filth! Dirty blood! Absolute-" she cursed loudly out of pure rage.

Hermione's sobs were silenced due to the twisted shirt wrapped around her lips and upper neck, the shirt soaked with tears.

"Greyback hasn't had his dinner yet." said Bellatrix with an oddly sweet voice. "I ought to give him a treat after what happened. I think I'll put you on the menu, Miss Little Perfect. Tonight's specialty."

Hermione repeatedly shook her head, her teeth nearly sunk into the piece of cloth as her screams were drowned by Bellatrix's malicious laughter.

"That's wasteful." spoke a young girl, around the same age as the bushy-haired girl.

"Riddle." said Bellatrix, her laughter immediately subsiding in the presence of her master's daughter.

"It'd be more practical to keep her hostage. Potter and the red head would come back for her eventually." stated Y/N. "I don't think so-" she objected as Bellatrix grabbed hold of Hermione. "I don't have confidence in your..temptations."

Bellatrix could only force a smile as Y/N brought the bushy-haired girl downstairs to her little play area. It didn't have an ounce of playfulness in it though.

"You might want to..." added Y/N as she lifted the twisted shirt up to Hermione's eyes, blocking the girl's vision completely. Which gave away what was hidden inside the room.

They entered and Hermione heard the girl hissing in parseltongue. Could she be in any more danger? Being a treat for Greyback sounded like a much better idea at this point. Before she knew it, it was slowly slithering around her, slithering until she felt it's scales against her skin. And soon enough, she felt her arms nearly sinking into her waist, her thighs crushing against eachother.

She had to find a way to escape. She can't simply rely on her friends- she'd be dead by then. There's a way. There has to be a way-

Hermione's thoughts froze as she began to see light. "Don't!" she demanded as though she had any power against the girl, shutting her eyes close. Y/N was going to put down her blinds, the basilisk's face is probably staring straight at her..

"You don't want a cupcake?" queried a bewildered Y/N. The bushy-haired girl slowly took a small peak, seeing her captor holding up a plate containing a small cupcake.

"I do." replied Hermione nearly instantly, not able to ignore her hunger.

"Take a bite."

And so Y/N fed her the cupcake so small that it was barely suitable for a toddler.
This was the first time the bushy-haired girl had seen Y/N up close. She looked like honey, as sweet as it too. And as delicate as the fluttering wings that made it.

But what she didn't know was that Y/N's sweet lies would pour thick just like honey.

Soon enough, Y/N dropped the plate on the floor, breaking it completely. She bent down and picked up a shard off the floor and held it against Hermione's neck.

"What're you doing?" trembled Hermione, her breathing going uneven as she felt the shard against her skin, not to the extent it did any damage... yet.

"I said take a bite." reminded Y/N with a nonchalant shrug. "You ate the whole thing."

Hermione's eyes widened as she realised her mistake. So she accepted her punishment. Her skin felt warm as the shard sank through. Silky streams of red twined with glints of silver. Her eyes began to water, and her lips began to prune.

"You have to die a couple times before you can live." muttered Y/N. "And you need to live a little more, Granger."

This went on for a couple of days, but every little act of mercy softened Hermione's heart. And for everytime she looked at the devil, she caught a glimpse of heaven. For every scar she gleaned, every bruise, every bead of blood came with joy.

And this soon became a cycle.

----------

idk if u guys want me to continue this