Fake Love

----------

Flashback To One Year Ago

"I fancied you for a while now." admitted Y/N, no hint of shyness evident on her face or tone.

"I probably fancied you longer." smiled Hermione.

----------

Malfoy Manor

"How did it go, my daughter?" said the tall figure sitting down at the very end of the table, his Death Eaters sitting beside him as they all turned their eyes on the girl.

"Oh it was quite easy to decieve her, filthy mudblood's haven't got any brains." responded Y/N in a satisfied voice, wearing a smug smirk as the Death Eaters gave her a polite applause, her father nodding to acknowledge her achievement.

----------

12 Grimmauld Place

"How'd it go, Granger?" asked Moody, taking a sip from his flask. "Shouldn't have been to hard, considering that you've managed to charm an international Quidditch player." he said with a nod.

"Oh all is going according to plan." said Hermione with a smirk, clearly feeling satisfied with herself.

"Very well, keep toying with her and try your best to get information from her." instructed Moody.

"How hard could it be?"

----------

Two girls playing with eachothers hearts for a year, oh such fake love, ever so romantic, yet ever so fatal.

Both of them continously lied to eachother, then going to their dorms with smug smirks plastered on their faces, feeling like they succeeded in doing what they were told.

Hermione would always be laughing with Ron and Harry in the Gryffindor Common Room, all of them believed that the bushy haired girl had the Dark Lord's daughter wrapped around her finger.

Y/N would do just the same thing in the Slytherin Common Room as everyone admired her, the girl only smirking mischievously at the praises she was getting.

Neither seemed to have looked at eachother at any way but playdates and puppets.

But after a year of 'fake' love and acting, something had to change, or happen, right? But that's not how it's supposed to go.

Y/N saw Hermione like the sun, in a way; she blinded people by her beauty and kind actions, brightening up the lives of others, and it seemed as though everybody revolved around her.

Hermione saw Y/N like the night sky; she prompted fears and precaution, bringing an eery sense to the day, causing people to drown in her darkness.

Yet, despite the contrast and the everyday reminder of her plan to play with the girls feelings, Hermione was always there to bring light to Y/N's life.

"You know, I love the snow." said Y/N suddenly, the couple walking around in the snowy Hogsmaede.

The bushy haired girl turned her head slightly, her eyes clouded with confusion, her cheeks a bright red, snowflakes falling onto her bushy hair.