Army Recruit

----------

Y/N felt like messing with her girlfriend. So she bought an army costume and invited her lover over to prank her.

"What're you wearing?" queried Hermione with a soft laugh, her eyes blowing slightly with realisation. "Is this your costume for Halloween?" she asked as she walked up to the taller girl,  feeling the material of the army vest. "Feels like it. You look really cute." she added.

"I got recruited." replied Y/N in an excited tone, only confusing her girlfriend even more. "I have the papers over here-"

"Those are fake." interrupted Hermione in a matter-of-fact tone. God, how can you prank Miss Know-It-All?

"They're laminated, Mione!" insisted Y/N. "Plus, you know it's my dream." she made up wildly.

"No it's not." said Hermione confidently. "I would know if it was. You look cute, though." she hummed, letting out a small giggle as she took in her lover's look. "Let me try this on," she requested, tugging the vest.

Y/N took it off and let her girlfriend wear it. The vest was quite oversized, considering Y/N was much taller. The bushy-haired girl did a little turn to brandish her outfit.

"I'd be a pretty army wife—"

"Exactly." nodded Y/N, taking her lover aback, yet a childish grin appeared on the shorter girl's face.

"Well, we're not getting married." huffed Hermione. "If you're going to the army. Not that I believe you, anyways."

"Oh c'mon, why don't you want me to go?" asked an exasperated Y/N.

"Because I don't want you to leave me, obviously." answered Hermione with a roll of her eyes. "I don't fancy a life without you, Sherlock."

----------

i feel single tbh