Fake Love: 2

----------

Hermione woke up the next day with a gentle nudge on her shoulder. She let out a yawn and fluttered her eyes open.

"Y/N?" she mumbled sleepily, slightly surprised. "What're you doing here?" she asked as she sat down properly, letting her back rest against the headboard.

"It's Valentine's Day and I got you a gift." said Y/N with a shrug as she sat down on the bed. "I-I know that we don't do these things but.." she trailed off, feeling embarrassed.

Hermione eyed her curiously but Y/N didn't finish her sentence, she simply placed a small box on the bushy haired girls lap, jerking her head in it's direction,indicating her to open it.

And slowly, Hermione unwrapped it, her eyes widening in shock and her lips curled into a huge grin from ear to ear, revealing a ring containing a large gem on the centerpiece. The bushy haired girl observed it an awe as Y/N watched her rather anxiously.

Hermione ran her fingers over the ring as she held it up, and by the weight she immediately realised that it was pure diamond.

"Oh, Y/N..this is too much." said Hermione hesitantly, trying to hide her grin. "You really didn't have to—"

"But I wanted to." shrugged Y/N. "I noticed it was the ring that you've always been staring at in Hogsmaede. Actually, that's not all. It has a protection charm, so you wouldn't get injured or severely hurt." she explained.

They sat there in silence, neither making a single move.

"Do you er— like it?" questioned Y/N, feeling her mouth going dry as she fiddled with her thumbs rather anxiously.

"Like it? I love it." said Hermione breathlessly.

Their eyes met, and to Y/N's surprise, the bushy haired girls honey-brown eyes were glossed over with tears, her mouth slightly parted.

Y/N had given Hermione a protection ring, despite knowing her plan to kill her.

"Quick!" yelled Harry, bursting in the room. "It's Sirius!"

----------

Ministry of Magic

Black shapes were emerging out of thin air all around them, blocking their way left and right; eyes glinted through slits in hoods, a dozen lit wand tips were pointing directly at their hearts; Hermione gave a gasp of horror and Y/N's hand immediately found hers, interlacing both of them together.

"Ah, Y/N. Your father will be very pleased with you." said Lucius. "Now Potter, hand over that prophecy."

"I want to know where Sirius is!" said Harry.

"The little baby woke up fwightened and fort what it dweamed was twoo," said Bellatrix Lestrange in a baby-ish voice, letting out a cackled laughter.

"Y/N. Get the prophecy from him." ordered Lucius. "Or we start using wands."

All heads turned to Y/N and she felt Hermione's hand trembling in hers.

"Please." she heard Hermione whisper to her ear, just loud enough for her to hear. She gave Y/N's hand a tight squeeze, silently begging her to stay.

"Don't order me around, Malfoy." said Y/N with a scoff, hearing the bushy haired girl letting out a shaky breath out of relief. "Run!" she shouted as spells started flying everywhere.

They all ran as spells flew everywhere from left to right, prophecies falling down onto the floor. Hermione's hand a tight grip on Y/N's, neither wanting to let go of eachother.

That was, until, the Order of The Phoenix arrived to rescue them, Y/N immediately let go of the bushy haired girls hand, and for the first time, her eyes widened in fear.

"I-I have to go—"

"Stay with me! Please!" protested Hermione, trying to grab the girls hand but Y/N only backed away with a shake of her head. "Fine then just leave!" she shrieked, feeling completely frustrated.

She told her to leave, and so she did; despite every ounce of hope within her begging the girl to change her mind. She watched as the figure soon joined the Death Eaters.

Hermione silently pleaded her to turn back, yet she didn't. Because while she was screaming for her to come back, Y/N was defeaned by her own screams, spells flying at her.

It was a shame that they could only feel their own suffering, when both of their hearts synched the same pain.

"It's okay, Mione!" said Ron from beside her. "They've got everyone already—"

"I'll get Y/N!" growled Professor Moody.

"No!" screamed Hermione as her eyes were now glossed over, adrenaline pumping in her legs as she ran after Moody, that was until she felt arms grabbing her, keeping her in her place. "Stop! She's innocent!" she shouted, her voice cracking.

"She's evil, Hermione!" said Ron with a shake of his head.

"Let go of me, Ronald! Please! Stop it, just stop it! Kill me instead! Please I'm begging you!"

"Avada Kedavra!"

Everything seemed to go in slow motion as the lovers eyes met, one's widened in shock, the other streaming with tears, their mouth agape.

Hermione watched her body fall to the floor, now lifeless, and she never felt her heart constricting this badly, as though someone walked up to her and squeezed her heart harshly, shredding it to pieces.

Ron let go of Hermione as she let out an ear-defeaning scream of pain, feeling as though her throat would burst open as she fell to her knees, her hand burying themselves in her bushy hair, grasping it harshly as tears dropped down onto the cold floor.

And that is when she felt her vision go blurry, until it was pitch black.

----------

"You know. I love the snow." whispered Hermione, before turning to the space where Y/N had previously stood, where she wished she could stand once more.

"I love you." she muttered, her grasp tightening on the bouqet of orchids. "I always have. I wished I had gain up the courage to tell you the truth before it was too late."

Then after laying the orchids down, she smiled, despite never having felt more devastated.

----------

Ana_Chamy 'happy' ending for u totally🤪🤪🤪🤪