Practice

Prompt: Hermione needs 'help'

(If u read this already then leave and read my new book bcuz its like totally not full of angst, smut and cuteness😒)

----------

Hermione was pacing around the room, fiddling with her fingers as Y/N sat on her bed with a bored expression on her face.

"R-Ron's planning-"

"To kiss you, yeah." interrupted Y/N, failing to hide her cold and disappointed tone. "You've said that for the umpteenth time, Hermione."

"I-I need your help." said Hermione, turning around to face the dark haired girl but her face immediately fell at the cold look on her face. "Please?" said Hermione uncertainly, but her face didn't soften, not even just the slightest.

She sat down next to the dark haired girl, looking at her. But Y/N didn't meet her eyes, she was staring down at the floor, as though fascinated by it. Hermione sighed, cupping the girls jaw gently, turning it slightly till their eyes met. She noticed that even in those dark eyes, there was a sparkle in them, a sparkle that only appears on front of Hermione, as though she was the reason for it.

"Please, Y/N." said Hermione with a pleading tone as her thumb gently brushed the dark haired girls cheek.

"Whatever you want, Granger." sighed Y/N, a small smile forming on her pale face. "What do you need anyway?"

Hermiones hand fell to her side, her cheeks flushing slightly as she broke the eye contact, turning to the side.

"I-I need your help..I need to practice kissing." she said so quietly that the dark haired girl barely heard her.

"Oh?" said Y/N, her smile being replaced by her usual smug smirk. "Well, you know I can't help you with that especially when you're looking at the complete other side. It's me whose supposed to kiss you, not the wall, Mione." she teased.

But after the bushy haired girl didn't turn her head after a few moments, Y/N decided to cup her jaw gently, turning it to face her. Their eyes met and Y/N leaned in closer, not taking her eyes off Hermiones. Hermiones mouth was slightly parted, her lips trembling, her breath hitched, her eyes moved down to Y/N's plump lips, waiting desperately for them. They were so close, their noses were brushing.

Think of Ron. Thought Hermione.

Y/N tilted Hermiones head slightly, and their lips finally collided, a breathless sigh escaping from Hermiones lips as both of their eyes fluttered close in pleasure, their mouths savouring each moment. Hermione was kissing her back eagerly, her mind going blank and the image of Ron left. Their hands on the bed slowly started dancing with eachother as Hermiones free hand buried themselves in Y/N's hair. It was a slow, blissful kiss, their unsaid words and feelings conveyed into it.

After a few moments, or it could've been sunlight days, Y/N pulled away, resting her forehead against Hermiones, her thumb brushed Hermiones lips as they looked into eachothers eyes, both filled with equal joy.

They processed what had just happened and Hermione went into a fit of giggles, and Y/N couldn't help but laugh as well, she found her giggles so addictive, she simply adored it.

"Lucky guy, Ron." muttered Y/N with a small smile that had too much understanding in it.

"Yeah. Right." said Hermione, nodding slightly. She didn't even spare a moment to think of Ron. It was just Y/N. Her and Y/N, that was the only image in her head, as though they were in their own little world.

Y/N stood up and made her way to her own bed. "So er..when does he plan on doing it?" she asked curiously.

"Who? Oh! Erm..I think after his first quidditch match." said Hermione shyly.