Playful

----------

"Godric, where the ruddy hell is my jersey." said an irritated Y/N, looking around the room bare naked. She let out a shriek as the door opened.

"Sorry to bother you." said Harry casually, squinting his eyes. "But have you seen my glasses?- are you naked?—"

"Yes I'm bloody naked you daft dimbo! Get out! Out!" yelled Y/N, covering her front with a towel.

"I'm blind right now anyway." shrugged Harry, stepping out of the room and closing the door behind him.

And just when Y/N thought she finally had peace and privacy, the door opened once again.

"Oh bloody hell." said Ron breathlessly, eyeing her up and down agape. "Alright alright, I'm leaving!" he said in a hurry at the icy stare Y/N gave him.

"I'm gonna lock this stupid door." murmured an exasperated Y/N as Ron ran out. She pulled out her wand and muttered "Colloportus."

And yet the door opened once again.

"I LOCKED THE DAMN DOOR!" shrieked Y/N as Ginny stepped in, accompanied by Luna.

"M-Magic." stammered Ginny, looking at the wand on her hand. "I was just trying to find Harry's glasses!" she protested.

"Out!"

"You have a lovely body, by the way!" said Luna thoughtfully as Ginny closed the doorm

Y/N let out a mix of swear words under her breath as the door opened once again.

"Oh fuck you." spat Y/N without even knowing who came in.

"I'm sure you're perfectly capable of doing that, my love." said an amused Hermione, wearing the jersey that Y/N had been searching for. "But if you insist, I will. Only if you watch." she said boldly with a sly grin.

"C'mon, Mione. I need my jersey, I have a quidditch match in less than an hour." said Y/N, trying to reason with the bushy haired girl, yet her bottom lip was trapped between her teeth in attempt to hide the wide grin that was soon to appear on her face.

"You want this?" said Hermione playfully, tugging the hem of Y/N's jersey that she was wearing. "How about you come and take it off me and get it yourself, hm?"

"Granger, I swear to Godric."

----------