Childish Flirts

----------

"You did amazing, my love." said Hermione who was settled on top of Y/N's lap, her hand stroking her lovers hair. "Perhaps you deserve a reward for scoring all those goals for me?" she suggested with a sly smirk.

"Granger." said Y/N sternly, circling her arms around the bushy haired girls waist. "Don't do this to me, we're literally outside with several people already gawking at us."

"Hm." huffed Hermione with a pout. "Being pretty must be tiring, huh?" she mused out as Y/N let out a wide yawn, resting her head on the bushy haired girls shoulder.

"If being pretty is tiring, then you must be exhausted." countered Y/N, her voice slightly muffled as she buried her face in the crook of Hermione's neck. "Don't you like my hand?" she asked suddenly, lifting her face to meet the honey-brown eyes.

"I love every bit of you, why?" questioned Hermione curiously, her eyebrows furrowing, her head tilting to the side slightly in confusion. Adorable, if you ask me.

"Because I bet my hand would look better wrapped around your—"

"Bible! Wrapped around a bible! Yes, praise the Lord, Amen!" said Hermione quickly, her cheeks turning a bright dark shade of red that reminded Y/N of a quaffle. But oh she definitely wasn't going to allow her lover make her flustered like this.

"Wanna come over and eat what my mother made?" asked Hermione, earning her a confused look from Y/N.

"What did she make?" questioned Y/N.

"Me."

"I spy with my little eyes something beginning with the letter 's'." said Harry to Draco, who were sitting across the couple.

"Sunshine?" said Draco uncertainly.

"No," said Harry, jerking his head in Y/N's and Hermione's direction. "Sexual tension."

----------