Exchanging Girlfriends

----------

A few weeks ago, a certain friend group felt quite bored in their free time. What did their boredom lead to? It lead to Y/N and Harry exchanging girlfriends for the day as a challenge. The best couple won a date night; Which is where we are now.

"Flowers for you," offered Y/N in a joking manner, passing a bouqet of flowers to Ginny from the other end of the table.

"You don't get me flowers." huffed Hermione, knowing it was a complete lie.

"Harry doesn't get me flowers." said Ginny, accepting the flowers as she glanced up at the raven-haired boy with a smile.

"I do get you flowers." insisted Harry.

"When? Our first date?"

Did I mention this date night consisted of the losing couple serving the winning one? The bushy-haired girl did not look like herself at all. Since when did the Hermione Granger start wearing a full black suit, including a black crop top?

God, her energy radiated toxic ex vibes.

"Alrighty, can we have our meal now?" spoke Y/N, trying to brush off the cold glare her for-now-ex-girlfriend was giving her.

"Of course!" said the waiters enthusiastically, which didn't seem like a good sign in this situation. The duo left to grab the food.

"Shall I burn the food?" suggested Hermione, her eyes brightening up as though she just thought of an amazing idea.

"Brilliant." nodded Harry.

Minutes later, the losing couple came back with a plate in their hands. Harry placed down the plate on front of Ginny, but the bushy-haired girl had a different plan.

Hermione settled the plate down and as she did that she took a bite out of Y/N's food then stood up properly as if nothing happened.

"I'm not giving you a tip anymore." huffed Y/N.

"Y/N, open up." said Ginny, holding up her spoon with food on top of it. She stood up slightly to reach the girl on the other end of the table, and as the spoon was about to reach the girl's lips..

"Yum!" snickered Hermione after she had stolen the moment, including the food. Y/N could only look at her in amusement.

"Y'know, Gin. This carrot cake is as sweet as you- Ow!"

"Don't say those corny stuff." interrupted Hermione as she gave Y/N a light slap on the cheek. "To other girls." she finished off as the red-haired girl snickered.

"Let's just wrap this whole thing up." suggested Y/N with a yawn, sending a wink to Ginny as a sign. "Best way to end a date is a kiss, right?"

They weren't going to kiss, obviously. The whole point of this date was to mess with their real lovers.

But as the act went on and the winning couple stood up to lean in for a kiss, Hermione's eyes shot daggers. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" she demanded with a laugh, though she didn't find the situation amusing at all.

"Y/N!" huffed Hermione, pushing her lover back onto her chair as Harry did the same to Ginny. "The absolute hell do you think you're doing?" she spoke as her hand travelled up to cup Y/N's jaw, though she was genuinely smiling this time due to the fact her face was barely an inch away from her lovers.

"Mione, you knew all of this was for fun and jokes yet you still couldn't contain yourself." snickered Y/N.

"Oh shut up."

----------

yes im not dead