The Marauders

(Basically at the marauders era, everything is the same but Harry doesn't exist obviously.)

----------

"I'm so bored." yawned Y/N Potter widely, stretching her arms and swinging her legs off the floor to the top of the table. "When's the next full moon, Moony? I could use some fun." she said with a bored sigh.

"Still after a week. Besides, we have to study for our O.W.L's." Remus pointed out, not taking his eyes off his book. "Want me to help you study?" he asked considerately.

"Rubbish, I don't need to study, I already got that book engraved in my mind." said Y/N with a roll of her eyes, ruffling her hair.

"I haven't!" squeaked out Peter, biting his nails anxiously.

"Shocker." snickered Y/N.

"Okay..let's go over the last thing that Professor Sprout taught us. If you bite this plant, and you die, it's poisonous. If it bites you, and you die, it's venomous. Got it?" said Remus.

"What if I bite it and it dies?" chimed in Sirius from beside them, settling himself on the couch.

"Then you're poisonous." said Remus simply.

"What if it bites me and someone else dies?" said James from beside Sirius, ruffling his hair as well.

"That's correlation, not causation." said a slightly annoyed Remus with a raise of his eyebrows.

"What if Granger and I bite eachother and none of us dies?" asked Y/N.

"That's...kinky?" said Remus uncertainly, earning him booming laughs from his friends.

Y/N and James quickly nudged their friends hard on their ribs as Hermione and Lily stepped into the scene, sitting down on the floor and spreading parchements and books everywhere.

"Alright there, Evans?"

"Looking gorgeous, Granger."

The two girls flickered their eyes up at the siblings, rolling their eyes at their comments before averting their gaze back down onto their work.

"Not even a 'hello', Granger? Bit rude if you ask me" huffed Y/N with a fake pout, scooting herself next to the bushy haired girl.

"Hey, can you help me study for our O.W.L's?" asked Y/N suddenly, looking at the exact same book Remus had. She shot her friends an icy, yet amused look as they snickered at her tactics.

"And why should I torture myself by being with you?" said Hermione, not even meeting the girls eyes. "Let alone waste my time."

"Ouch." said a taken aback Y/N, yet she could only feel her smile widening at the bushy haired girls hostility. "Touché, Granger." she said, holding her hands up in the air in defeat.

Hermione couldn't help but feel her mouth twitch slightly, bitting her bottom lip in attempt to fight the smile that was soon to form on her freckled face. She let out a sigh and lifted her head up till their eyes met.

"Fine." huffed Hermione reluctantly. "I'll tutor you, and that's it. No silly jokes  or anything." she said in a stern voice.

"Sounds fine to me." grinned Y/N.