Blurry Line

----------

Hermione walked in the halls alongside her older sister. Eyes were locked in their direction, though the bushy haired girl was well awared that they were focused on the girl next to her.

"Hey Granger." greeted Y/N with a warm smile, waving a hand at the older girl. "Hi." she added to Hermione, shooting her an even warmer smile.

"That's my cue to leave." scoffed Hermione with a hostile roll of her eyes, walking past Y/N with a tough bump on the girl's shoulder.

"Aren't you the epitome of happiness?" sighed Y/N with a small shake of her head.

"Sorry about my little sister." apologised Hailey. "Let's head to class then, yeah?"

Time Skip

Y/N had to endure a whole day of Hermione's hostile remarks, constantly being picked on especially on front of people, resulting in an immense feeling of embarrassment.

But the bushy haired girl only got annoyed rather than recieving enjoyment. She couldn't understand why the girl she constantly picked on and made fun of, only gave her a warm smile in return rather than crying, perhaps even beating her up or reporting her to the Professors.

Time passed once again and it was now Valentine's day. Ugh, it's the day of love; was Hermione's first thought. She spotted at least a dozen couples today, passing eachother chocolates, roses and whatnots. She even saw them exchange kisses and hugs. Everyone's cheeks were red, their face were full of love. The girl could practically vomit.

Having a valentine wouldn't be such a bad thing, though.

She leaned against the wall, watching people give boxes of chocolates to her older sister. Looking like her would be pretty cool; Thought Hermione. She wanted to be as radiant as her, recieve as much compliments and gifts she'd get. But more importantly, she wanted people to like her for her.

With a feeling of misery, Hermione slid down onto the floor, hugging her knees as the feeling of loneliness consumed her. She lifted her head to watch Y/N conversing with her older sister. To her absolute surprise and confusion, she felt her heart sink to her stomach. She didn't feel this way when she watched others, so how come..

She couldn't lie to herself though. Wanna know a secret? For Hermione, it was just a daily war of fighting her love for Y/N. Her hostile remarks were her way to camouflage what's real.

She quickly changed to her cold demeanor at the sight of Y/N walking up to her. Surprisingly, the girl sat down on the floor next to her, handing Hermione a box of chocolates.

"Are you hallucinating? You've got the wrong person. Your stupidity reached an unbearable level at this point." scoffed Hermione.

"No, it's your name written on the box, see?" pointed out Y/N.

Looking from the box of chocolates to Y/N's warm, radiating smile, the bushy haired girl grew impulsive as her heart raced. "Did you know that I love you?" blurted out Hermione.

"Did you know that you made me feel in a way nobody could? Did you know that you've only ever focused on my sister? Did you know that you were breaking my heart while you did it? Did you?.."

"What are you talking about?" said an absolute bewildered Y/N. "It's Valentine's day, not April fools." she added, thinking it was yet another one of the bushy haired girl's cruel pranks. "With the way you treat me, I know that none of that is true."

"Oh. That hurts much more than I expected." mumbled Hermione as a disordered image of anger consumed her. She felt decieved and manipulated with the way how kind Y/N was to her, making her think she had a chance. But in truth, her anger was only sadness in disguise.

What angered her was how Y/N couldn't believe and accept her feelings, causing tears to trickle down her face. Her vision became blurry, as so the line between hatred and love, becoming blurry as well

Perhaps hatred, somehow rises the love that could never die.

----------

sorry 4 the wait Cyneburg_20!

My Mudblood (GxG)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें