Strange Encounter

----------

Y/N (Y/L/N) is a Potterhead. She's spending her lazy Saturday on the couch, watching the Deathly Hallows for like the umpteenth time.

She'd usually just read the books since they were so much better than the movies. She merely watched them just because of Hermione.

God, she's basically head over heels for a fictional character, bit pathetic right? But c'mon, who could blame her. 

"How does this badass witch get hitched to a spineless scrub!" said Y/N furiously, munching her popcorn. "Honestly, Krum isn't good either but he's way better than that ginger fail!"

Y/N went onto a full rant about how Hermione deserved way better. She was so focused on her rant, in fact, that she didn't notice the screen going black, before going back again.

She squinted her eyes with a frown, feeling quite bewildered on what's happening. She blinked for just a second, and before she knew it, Hermione was standing on front of her?

"What. The. Fuck."

"Bloody hell!"

Hermione was looking around at her surroundings whereas Y/N was gaping at the bushy haired girl, trying to process what just happened.

"Am I in the muggle world?—"

"I think you're in a completely different world." retaliated Y/N, trying to contain herself from fan girling.

"Merlin! I need to get back!" said a very panicked Hermione, pacing around the room nervously. "It's Ron's birthday tomorrow! I didn't even get him anything! What should I get him?" she rambled.

"Talent and looks." mumbled Y/N under her breath.

"Are we in London?" asked Hermione, fiddling with her thumbs frantically. "Maybe I could go to Diagon Alley and—"

"Hermione—"

"How do you know my name?—"

"Will you shut that rambling mouth of yours before I shut it with my own!"

"I dare you!" countered Hermione, crossing her arms over her chest as she sent the girl a challenging look.

"Oh?" hummed Y/N, standing up, walking towards the bushy haired girl. Hermione let out a quiet gasp as she realised the difference in their height. Y/N basically towered over her.

"Aw. What's wrong, love? Cat got your tongue? You were being so bold earlier." Y/N mused out, her eyes swirling with amusement.

"Oh shove off."

Hermione looked up at the girl determinedly as Y/N looked down, quirking up an eyebrow. They both let out a slight gasp as they heard someone hammering the door.

"Oi! Y/N!" shouted the voice of her roommate. "What's with all the noise? Have you got a girl in there? Are you shagging?— do you want some dildos or—"

"Evelyn, shut up! No one's shagging!" Y/N yelled back, letting out a groan of embarrassment.

Hermione looked from the door to the embarrassed look plastered on Y/N's face. Her lips curled into a smirk as an idea formed in her head.