Heartache: 2

----------

To say Hermione was worried would be an understatement. Not only did she have zero memory on what happened on her birthday, but she also had no clue where her lover was.

She constantly asked Y/N's friends if they knew where she was. She remembered the fight they had and guilt pooled in her stomach uncomfortably, wondering if she was the reason for the girls disappearance.

Restless nights had passed. Hermione couldn't even sleep without having to imagine Y/N laid next to her. She felt saddened, confused and worried.

She knew it was her fault for doubting Y/N's love, and she knew never to do such a thing again.

Her restless nights made the dark circles under her eyes much more prominent. Her hair and uniform was always disheveled, she looked like someone who went through years of misery.

But even though she appeared to be sad and weak, she always snapped and snarked at her friends out of frustration, the guilt filling her stomach afterwards.

She usually spent her time buried in her stash of homework, which was nothing out of ordinary but at this point she only did it to get her mind off things.

"Hermione!" said Ron, bursting into the room. "Y/N. They found her!"

----------

Ah, the colour green.

Y/N always loved the colour green, she loved the colour of nature.

Hermione soon grew to love the colour as well. She sat down, brushing her fingers through the grass. She rested her back against the tree, relishing the moment as the sunlight hit her freckled face.

The two girls sat under the tree together.

Except Y/N was buried ten feet below.

----------