Chapter 36 part 1

It's been so long that I've forgotten what i originally had in mind for this chapter so it's made from creativity xD Just bear with it though...

Well aye, onto the chapter now~ Enjoy! (Oh and no p.o.v for this chapter to make it more thrilling!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Lucy requipped into a armor, ready to dance the night with swords away, Ruby countered up a small amount of magic creating a ball of water and smearing it across her sword looking weapon, they flung themselves towards each other at a great speed their swords clashing together and the fight beginning, "Well aren't you quite strong for being so young" Lucy said backflipping away from a second sword that had been thrown at her.

"Are you done playing yet, princess?" (Did that on purpose so hush) Ruby smirked "Because i am" Ruby had raised her magic power level it could be felt like daggers in your stomach, if you were weak that is.

(I forgot Luke was there O.O Lets just say he was eating popcorn and watching them? xD)

Lucy created a barrier arround her and Ruby so no one would be affected by the raise in power, "Celestial Dragon Roar" Lucy chanted aiming to hit Ruby's legs as to leave her not able to walk, Ruby deflected it by using the same sword she had smeared the water over.

Another weapon appeared in front of Ruby a enchanted bow it seemed, it was purple mixed with green, what was known is that it's deadly for Ruby only having that weapon out. Ruby shot it not even aiming for Lucy but the arrow went to Lucy, Lucy ducked but the arrow followed, she tried breaking the arrow with another celestial roar not even adding a scratch, A faint 'Fire Dragons Roar' was said and there was a boiling beam of fire and the arrow aiming towards Lucy, Lucy slid a side only to meet the arrow breaking into her arm, Lucy yelled in pain, it was poison, the arrow was poisioned.

Ruby smirked "Well princess I'll tell you something that isn't regular poision it was a little something in the book of Zeref, it will soon kill you" Ruby opened her mouth ready to dispell another powerfull roar, but soon closed it to the surprise of seeing Lucy stand and transform into a.... demon.. "Poison can't kill a demon like me, well Ruby you've managed to get me to turn into a real demon, now we will really fight."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ummmm.... I kinda sorta have to go eat Sushi now, Lol i got bored and decided to write for you guys ^^