Chapter 27

Hey guys, thank you to whoever commented on who they wanted Lucy to be with, so drum roll Lucy is going to be with:

Luke!!!!!

The votes were:
Natsu- 8
Luke- 16

Sorry to whoever choose Natsu!!!

I won't waste any more of your time..... So here's chapter 27!

-------------------------------------------

Lucy's P.O.V

We sat there kissing for what felt like hours, but we separated when we ran out of air.

We were blushing crazily after we finished kissing. Then I hear the door creek open a bit and in came the exceeds.

"You liiiikkeee each other" Lily and Lucas say like Happy does, then we start blushing harder and Luke says "well we are dating."

Then the exceeds start jumping around happily, cheering. Then lily starts to sing "Luke and Lucy sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G" then they begin to laugh, rolling on the floor.

"Well then, let's go to the park" Luke says "yay" Lucas and Lily cheer.

We arrived at a park which was grassy land with big trees. there were also daisies, roses, and lavender flowers.

"I'll beat you to the top" I say starting to climb the tree "hey you got a head start" Luke complains "so" I yell.

When I look back down, I can't see Luke down there 'I bet he gave up' I thought. I continue climbing the tree and finally get to the top to see Luke there, with Lucas.

"Hey, you cheated" I complain, sitting down on a large branch "well so did you" he says I roll my eyes and he sighs.

"Look at the sunset" I say pointing behind a few trees toward the sun setting.

"It's beautiful" Lily says, sitting down next to me, we sit there watching the sun till it disappears, and being replaced with the moon and stars.

Luke and I jump down from the tree holding hands, while Lucas and Lily fly down.

We lay down on the ground and look up at the night sky filled with stars me and Luke are still holding hands but i guess he hasn't noticed yet.

"Wait I still haven't bragged about my kiss to Aquarius" I say, startling Luke, then we both stand up.

"Aquarius' key" I yell and aquarius' key appears in my hand. I have so many keys I have to call them to me, without having to look for them.

"Open gate of the water barrier, Aquarius" I chant and in front of me appears Aquarius "I was in the middle of a date with Scorpio" she yells.

Luke, lily, Lucas and me back away a little from Aquarius till she calms down.

Then i say "Aquarius I kissed Luke, have you kissed Scorpio yet?" "n-no I haven't but you don't have any proof you kissed either so do it again" she says commandingly.

Me and Luke start blushing and I see a evil smirk appear on Aquarius' face then I begin to back away from her but I'm tripped by lily.

Then Luke catches me and our faces are inches away, then Aquarius comes closer to us and pushes Luke toward me.