Chapter 10

Lucy P.O.V

About 2 hours ago we teleported out of that forest. Now we are wandering around going to all the magic stores we can find and buying more celestial keys.

"Ok, we have already bought 3 silver keys and 5 bronze keys, if you want we can go to the dragon realm, now" marina says.

"Yes" I say all excitedly "ok here you can have these two new keys" she put a key in my left hand and a key in my right hand. The key in my left hand had a picture of a golden crown, and the key in my right hand, had a picture of Marina.

"What do these do?" I ask "the key in your left hand opens a portal to the dragon realm and the key in your right hand can summon me" she says.

"How do I know what to say when I open the portal?" I ask "it will come to you naturally" she replies calmly. Then I close my eyes and start to relax then I say without thinking "open portal to the dragon realm."

Then a bright blue light starts to glow in front of me and there is this blue circle in front of me, then Marina just walks through the portal I hesitate for a while but then I walk in.

As soon as I walk in I'm stunned it looked beautiful, in the middle of the land there was a huge castle that looked like it was made of crystals it had healthy green bushes around it and there were a lot of small islands in the sky like Edolas the odd thing was that there was either good or bad aura coming from the islands and each island had its own element also behind the castle there was crystal clear water and a cave under there and I ask Marina "is that where you live?" "yes that's where I live, would you like to meet the dragons?" She asks me.

"Yes" I say "ok then, first, let me show you the room your mom choose for you she's left you dresses, shoes, shirts, and pants."

"Thank you" I say my eyes start to get watery because she has left me so much that I didn't even know about till now.

Then Marina grabs my hand and teleports me to a room, I guess the one she was talking about it was beautiful.

It had a ceiling that looks exactly like the sky it even looks like there's no ceiling, the floor was wooden, the curtains were pink, there was a huge closet, there was one blanket with pink flowers, another blanket with stars and moons, and there was a bed so big that I think it is the biggest one I've ever seen!!

"This is your room you can get changed and I will tell the other dragons that there is a meeting and I will be back for you in 2 hours so be ready" Marina says.

"Ok" i say, then Marina leaves my room and I start getting dressed I take a hot bath with all these weird body washes and shampoos then I choose to wear this strapless turquoise dress the bottom part of the dress had blue glitter and silver stars.

Then I say "open gate of the giant crab, cancer" and I tell him how I wanted him to do my hair I ended up having my hair in a ponytail and braids on both sides of my head.

I paint my nails to match my dress a sparkly blue color. I know I'm doing a little too much for a 'meeting' but it's not everyday you find out your a dragon queen, and get to meet all the dragons.

Then I start looking for shoes I choose these turquoise shoes that you can see my toes and they match my dress as well.