Chapter 30

So I noticed chapter 30 was missing so I just finished rewriting it so here it is!!

Lucy's P.O.V

"Wake up" I yell in Luke's ear making him jump out of bed "that hurts you know since I hear everything 10 times as loud" Luke complains.

"It's the Grand Magic Games today so you have to get ready" I say he nods and rushes to the bathroom.

Natsu's P.O.V

"We came in last place that's not a good start" Erza says "well at least we can continue into the real games" Lisanna says trying to cheer us up as always.

"Your right little sis, i shouldn't be disappointed because I'm a MAN!" Elfman says and we just watch sweat dropping.

"Let's start leaving" Gray says "yeah let's go" I say and we head out of the inn.

Arena

Lucy's P.O.V

"I will be back I'm going to help Wendy" I say "ok but don't take to long" Luke says "alright" I say before I teleport to the infirmary.

"Wendy" I say and I see Wendy's eyes move a bit "do you know what happened?" I ask "I can't.... remember" Wendy says.

"It's alright, I heard you were drained of magic power, right?" I ask and Wendy begins to nod weakly.

"Well here is 0.00001% of my magic power it should completely refill you and give you a little more power" I say handing her a ball of power I made out of air.

"Thank you Lucy-Sama" Wendy says as she eats the ball "get some rest and I will check on you later" I say "ok" Wendy says.

Then I teleport out of there and back where Luke is "it's about to begin" Luke says then I hear the announcer talking.

"Here is the eighth- ranked team, who was once the strongest guild in Fiore but now they are the weakest will they recapture their past glory?" the announcer says.

I see Lisanna, Elfman, Erza, Gray, and Natsu walk out "here is Fairy Tail" the announcer says and then I hear boos coming from the arena.

"Congratulations fairy tail" yajima says and I hear fairy tail cheering.

"Okay let's move onto seventh place, the hounds of hell, Quatro Cerberus"

"In sixth place the all-female guild the dancing girls of the great deep, Mermaid heel"

"In fifth place are the bright blue wings in pitch dark, Blue Pegasus"

"Continuing with fourth place! the goddess of love and war, the holy destroyer, Lamia Scale!"

"In third place, the first appearance of a guild, and in third place! The midnight mobile force, Raven Tail"

(I'm going to skip drama between fairy tail and raven tail if you can't remember it, it is on episode 157)

"In 2nd place this is going to be a shocker we have...... Sabertooth" the announcer says and I hear whispering going on in the arena like "2nd place?" "who got first place?"

"Wow!! This is even more of a shocker in first place we have Fairy Tail team B"

Me and Luke walk out and I hear whispers throughout the crowds of people "two teams?" "there's only two people in that team."

"Two teams" other guilds say "yajima" the announcer says "ah yes, you are aloud to have two teams and I guess you are wondering why only two people well because you see the girl to the left is Lucy she was offered 1st place as the ten wizard saints" yajima says but pauses.

Then I hear gasps and people yelling "what?" in the Arena "and the boy to the right is Luke he was offered 6th place as the ten wizard saints" yajima says.

(Skipping the talking, don't think I'm lazy it's just that it would take me like an extra 4 hours if I was to write every little thing down)

"I will explain the rules for Hidden after you choose one person from your team to play" the announcer says (A/N: does anybody know his name it would be way easier to say his name instead of 'the announcer')

"The first person to step up is Quatro Cerberus's Yeager"

"From mermaid heel, Beth Vanderwood"

"From raven tail, Nalpudding"

"From Blue Pegasus, Eve Tilm"

"From Sabertooth we have Rufus"

"From Lamia Scale, Lyon Vastia"

"From fairy tail team A, Gray Fullbuster"

"Luke you go" I command "ok" he says.

"From fairy tail team B, Luke"

--------------------------------------------

Ok this was one of my worst chapters! it was really bad!!! and sorry for the cliffhanger!!

Gomen, Gomen, Gomen, Gomen, Gomen!!!!!!!!!!

So this is the score so far:

1st place: Fairy tail team B- 10 points

2nd place: Sabertooth- 8 points

3rd place: Raven Tail: 6 points

4th place: lamia scale: 4 points

5th place: blue Pegasus: 3 points

6th place: mermaid Heel: 2 points

7th place: Quatro Cerebures: 1 points

8th place: Fairy Tail Team A: 0 points