Chapter 8

Lucy P.O.V

------------ 4 hours later --------------

I have just arrived and I can't find anyone here, I was the only one to get off the train, and as soon as I left the train, went speeding away.

I guess they must know about the demons as well. I start walking around and bump into a few demons I take out my whip and start swinging it around.

The demons are quite easy to beat I have already taken 10 out at once, but I can't underestimate them because the client said they are intelligent.

I'm walking around when suddenly .....

*thunk*

A net has just fallen on me "ahhh" I shriek then I get out Virgo's key "open gate of the maiden, Virgo" "do you wish to punish me, princess?" she asks "no, not unless you get me out of here" I yell annoyed.

"Yes princess" she says, hen she digs a whole under me and I climb out "ok now can you help me fight the demons" I ask "yes princess" she says.

Than Loki appears and says "I will help you too" "alright" I say punching my fist in the air.

Gray P.O.V

We still have 2 hours left Wendy, Happy, Carla, and Erza are sleeping, and Natsu was knocked out by Erza an hour after we got onto the train, well she did say, that she'd knock out his misery. I hope Lucy's alright.

Mirajane P.O.V

I hope everyone's alright, everyone thinks that they just went on a mission, but they know lucy, and the original team Natsu went separate, because they know lucy left before.

Lucy P.O.V

"Ahhh" I shriek I have knocked out more than half of the demons already, but somehow they've made a magic proof net so Loki and Virgo are trying to set me free, but they can't it's too hard to break then Virgo disappears, because I've used all my magic energy already.

"I'm sorry lucy, but I can't do anything" Loki says and disappears as well, then a demon appears with a knife ready to stab me, but then I see a bright blue light, and the demon turns to black dust.

--------------------------------------------

Sorry this was a short chapter!! but I have homework to do, but I will update tomorrow. well I'm trying to update daily or once every two days.