Chapter 20

Lucy's P.O.V

"Aren't you forgetting something" I ask him. he looks confused and asks "what?" "Your exceed every dragon slayer has one, right" I say.

He shakes his head and says "I never got one""ok then let's get you one" I say.

I get out a key "Open portal to the Dragon Realm" I chant then a portal appears in front of us I walk in, but Luke hesitates I then walk back out grab his hand and walk him in.

"Wow" he says when he sees the castle. "that's where I live" i say pointing to the castle. "so you are the queen?" he says "yep" I say cheerfully.

"I summon thee, water dragon, Marina" I say "you know Marina? how is she?" Luke asks "yes I know her and she is fine" I answer.

Then a dragon appears in front of us and Luke runs up to it and hugs it. then Marina turns into a human and hugs Luke tightly.

"How'd you do that?" Luke asked "dragons have human forms" Marina simply says "can I stay here for a while?" Luke asks me.

"As long as you want" I say calmly then Luke starts jumping around, "but you'll train with me, you aren't that strong to tell you the truth I didn't even use a quarter of my magic" I say. Then Luke looks at me surprised his mouth almost touching the ground.

I start giggling, "that can't be" Luke says "she's telling the truth" Marina says and it makes Luke angry.

"Marina can you take us to the castle" I ask politely. Marina nods, and turns back into a dragon. she motions us to hop onto her back and we do.

Marina flys us back to the castle but I get bored on the way "dragon wings assemble" I chant and jump off Marina's back, then I start looping in the air.

Luke's P.O.V

I see Lucy jump off Marina's back with black wings "will I learn how to do that?" I ask with curiosity. I hear Marina giggle a little and say "if her highness teaches you, so it's a yes. Lucy is very nice unless you mention her past."

"What happened in her past?" I ask "you'll have to ask her yourself but make sure you do that before she learns demon slaying magic" she says then begins to laugh.

I look up at the sky and see lucy just spinning in the sky with a big smile. she looks so beautiful! wait what am I thinking?

We reach the castle and Lucy lands on the ground cautiously. then I get off Marina's back and walk into the castle with Lucy.

"Everything is so different than I'm used to" I whisper "yep everything's unique" Lucy says, I almost forgot that she had dragon senses.

We walk down a hallway and she leads me to a bedroom "this is your room, if you need anything tell me, my room is across the hall, but knock first" she says.

"Ok" I say then I walk into the room and lye on my bed and fall asleep.

Natsu's P.O.V

"Happy" I yell "yeah Natsu" "earlier today I smelled something familiar, but I'm not sure what it was, did you smell something familiar?"

"No" happy says "I did" Wendy then says "who's smell was that?" I ask "i-it belongs to......... nothing it's impossible" Wendy says quietly.

"Who's smell was that?" I ask angrily "calm down flame brain" gray says "l-Lucy" Wendy then says.

Erza, Gray, and Happy look at her shocked "now that you mention it, the smell does smell like Lucy" I say calmly.

"Maybe someone just smells a lot like Lucy" Wendy suggests "yeah, yeah someone does" I say trying not to think about Lucy, because she died 2 years ago so it's not possible.