Chapter 31

I know that chapter 31 is before chapter 30 it's just that chapter 30 disappeared somehow so I rewrote it but I wasn't able to like put it back in its original spot the best I could do is put it after chapter 31 Gomen!

I'm going to skip straight to the game "Hidden" so all i'm skipping is the talking, i kind of am being a little lazy, GOMEN!!

Luke's P.O.V

"Where is everybody?" i ask my self as i walk around the town "are we playing hide and seek?"

Then I hear the announcer talking about "Hidden" with my Dragon Hearing "I see" i say continuing to walk around the town.

Then statues of people appear around me "ahh!" i yell startled, then i hear the announcer talking about the statues "So i can't attack a fake one otherwise i loose a point and if someone attacks me i also loose a point."

'i wonder if they have a statue of Lucy here?' i thought 'is that serioucly what you are thinking right now?' lucys voice said in my mind.

'ehhh' i shout 'Why are you using telepathy?' i ask ignoring her question 'just to ask you if you heard the announcer' she says 'i did' i say 'ok good have to go before i get caught' she says and exits my mind.

Grays P.O.V

"In this competition, it's harder to find than it is to hide!" i say while running past statues through the town.

"Oh i don't know about that" a creepy voice says i quickly turn around and see a short, blonde haired purple skined man (Nalpudding)

"you should try to grasp the rules faster" he says calmy and creepily "Who are you?!" i yell at him "Nalpudding from Raven Tail" he says 'Raven Tail, just hearing the words makes me feel sick' i thought.

"I didn't figure you'd be the first one to come at me" i said with a hint of suprise in my voice "But now i don't have to look for you" i say making one of my hands into a fist and putting it on top of my palm, and making ice appear.

I swing my hands back and then forward again and yell "Ice hammer" the hammer hits him on the head and smashes him into the ground.

"And now i'm getting a point" i say with a smile on my face then i hear two buzzing noises and my smile turns into a confused look and i say "What?! that attack should have nailed him head on!" I say looking at Nalpudding lying on the ground.

Then I hear a evil laugh coming from in front of me i look to see Nalpudding there walking towards me "I don't believe it....." I say completely shocked.

"Too bad that was a copy" he says with the same wide smirk he's had the entire time, I was completely speechless.

Then i was teleported somewhere else, when i saw where i was i was laying on my stomach in another part of the town.

"Dammit, I blew it" i begin to curse to my self "I see. so that's how he did it he did a good job using his copy approaching the enemy, a strategy like that isn't bad, but if the enemy indentifies you first, they could do a suprise attack, This is "Hidden" i said.

Then i begin walking around "which ones the enemy?" I ask turning my head from side to side "which ones real?!"

"Gray-San" I hear a creepy voice say from behind me "I found you" and from the corner of my eye I see Nalpudding.

Then spikes appear on his body and he brings forward his right fist and hits me in the back "that guy. he went after me again" I said as I used my hands and knees for support.

"You're an easy mark" he yells and I'm teleported out of there again and somewhere else "crap! I'm back to square one" I say as I look at the familiar surroundings.