Chapter 14

Natsu P.O.V

I just woke up, it is quite early, but i know the guild will be open at this time of day.

I get out of bed and open the fridge and try to cook something, 20 minutes later I just give up. Everything I tried to cook I just burnt.

I try to wake up Happy, but he is a deep sleeper unless he can smell fish. Then I hear Happy mumble in his sleep "fishy....... let.......me..... sleep...... a........ little....longer."

"What you think I'm a fish" i shout angrily. then happy wakes up and says "oh hey Natsu" a sweat drop appears near my head and I say "oh.... hey Happy."

Then I grab the letters Lucy wrote for some people at the guild and the two letters she wrote for her mom, and then we head out of Lucy's apartment and head for the guild.

-------------- at the guild -------------

We walk (Happy flys) to the counter and like always we see Mira there. "hey Mira are you feeling any better?" I ask her.

"No" she says quietly "is gramps in his office?" I ask her. She nods and continues to clean a dirty cup.

Then me and Happy head over to masters office, and we knock on the door "come in" he says.

Then we walk into his office, and he doesn't look at me, he just continues to sign papers which I guess are the mess we've made.

"Lucy left letters beacause....... she was planning on leaving the guild" I say. With that he looks up at me furiously, but he calms down and says "can I see them?"

I nod and hand the letters Lucy wrote to her mom. He reads them quickly and I can see he is very angry, luckily he doesn't do anything and just asks "where are the letters she mentions?"

"I found them in the trash" I say then hand the letters to him he takes the letters, and reads the names, then he takes his letter out of the pile.

Then he opens the doors to his office and stands on the railing and he says "listen up you brats, Lucy left letters, because she was planning on leaving the guild" he starts looking at team Natsu and then at Laxus.

"She left a letter for team Natsu, Wendy, Romeo, happy, and Carla (they share a letter) and Mira" he says.

Then he walks down the stairs and hands a letter to Wendy, a letter to Mira, and a letter to Ezra. Then he walks into his office and closes the door behind him.

I then run down the stairs to Erza and then Gray appears. Erza opens the letter and then she reads it aloud:

"I'm sad yet angry right now do you want to know why, well here is why. Erza I looked up to you, you were like my big sister taking care of me, but I guess that's not true anymore you aren't my big sister you actually agreed to kicking me off team Natsu and you ignored me like everyone else."

Erza then stopped reading she put her hands over her mouth and began crying.

So I took the letter and began reading it aloud:

"Natsu when I get back from where ever I'm going I'm going to be stronger than you I'm going to call you weak, no matter how many times you try to beat me at battle I will squash you like a bug you will see I will get my revenge."

I stopped reading, I couldn't believe she hated me that much but I know no matter how much she could have trained she wouldn't have been able to beat me at battle.

Then Gray took the letter and started reading out loud:

"Hey big brother, so when are you going to realize Juvia's feelings for you? Also thank you for being with me most of the time and helping me. I promise when I get back I won't hold a grudge against you just everyone else."

"Hey why does Gray get a nice letter?" I ask "because I didn't fully agree to kicking her off the team and I didn't ignore her" he said.

---------- to be continued -----------