Chapter 6

Lucy P.O.V

------------ two days later ------------

I have just woken up and I summon Loki and he explains to me what happened, that I had fallen unconscious and it's been two days.

"What?" I yell loudly "yeah it's been two days" "no, no, no I haven't paid my rent yet and I'm meant to pay it today at least tell me I have finished training?" I say

"yep you just need to practice using a sword and controlling your anger because you had to stay angrier for a longer period of time as long as you are angry all your spirits will still be there of course if you still have magic power left" he says.

Then he disappears and I have a shower and get changed then I start heading to the guild to get a job from the request board to pay for my rent and to eat breakfast.

I get there quite fast and just open the doors and walk through quickly before someone can hurt me but to late I've already had 5 people through bottles at me.

But I just ignore them and keep on walking to the request board I pick a job where I have to go to this forest and fight demons, all they know is that there are 1,000 demons, the job will pay, 220,000 jewels enough to pay 3 months rent and 10,000 jewels to spare.

I take the flyer to Mira then ask "can I do this one Mira?" She looks at the flyer then looks at me in a concerned looking way and asks "alone?"

"Yeah of course alone, to prove I don't hide behind team Natsu and I don't need anyone protecting me" I answer with a gentle smile.

"Ok, then good luck" she says handing me the flyer then I start walking home to pack some food and some clothes in a small back pack, just in case it takes long.

After I finished I had a snack, right now I'm at the Magnolia train station waiting for a train.

The train ride will just take 45 minutes and I'm just going to go to the house of the client to see if he has anymore information, about the demons.

------ at the clients mansion -------

*knock, knock, knock*

I knock three times on the door, then the huge wooden doors open and a maid takes me to her boss/ to my client.

My client was wearing black shoes, black pants and a black tuxedo (pretty much what Jude used to wear.)

"Are you the one that took the job?" he asks me I nod "is there anyone else" he asks "no, sir" I say "very well then, be careful these demons are very clever" he says with a sweet smile "is there anything else I should know about the demons?" I ask.

"No nothing else I know about" he answers then I turn around and start walking out of the room and out of the mansion.

I have to take the train again to get to the forest it will be a 6 hour train ride.